3.20 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
397637_EDATCCyU4AAAAh5.jpg

Overview:
MC and his wife go live with Dad for a while, but the old bastard is quite handsy.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-31
Release Date: 2019-08-27
Developer: NTRMAN
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: - - - - - -
Win 32bit: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - -

Thanks Moo8 for sharing

Rural_Homecoming_dmXlhRl5n2.png Rural_Homecoming_jpvL4hNuLn.png Rural_Homecoming_9XXol6LtCK.png Rural_Homecoming_jaVExhKNAP.png Rural_Homecoming_JxuMV2Twdp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Wait, is this actual incest or the "in-law fucking the japanese mistake for incest"-kind?

/edit: Okay, 1 minute into the game it shows you it's definitely is the latter. Seriously, why do the japanese consider in-law relationships to be incest?

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ya know. It's really unfair. So many games where you play as a wife or husband getting NTR'd into oblivion. There aren't enough games where you play a husband visiting his wife's family of hot mom and 3 sisters and bang the shit out of all of them.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
NTRMan makes good shit.

I love the fact that he makes short reasonable games focused on 1or 3 fetishes instead of big ass games that want to do a million different fetishes at once and will most likely never get done and will most likely get abandoned.

I think consistency is important.

When you play something from "ErectSociety" You know you'll be seeing a lot of Futanari/Dickgirls.
When you play something from "OneOne1" You know youll be dealing with humiliation, Corruption and rape.

I think it even leads to better fanbase because the fanbase will know what they want to see and wont have to argue about what they dont want to see.

Regardless, im super excited to play this game later tonight! im till not done with "NTR Knight's Story" so ill just have to beat my meat twice

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes