3.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmh. as far as I can see the choices do nothing. You just dont see what happens, but the events still trigger. When you decide that he wife went shopping you dont see the sex with dad, but later he talks about that with her. So it is basically a kinetic novel where you can avoid the sex scenes ... I guess.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can it really be classed as NTR when the man she married is a fucking idiot?

Personally I call it justice.

The dad was saving his daughter in law from a moron. It was his fatherly duty to save his son from himself.

I think this is why a lot of NTR stuff is told from the woman's perspective .... because they all married halfwits.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sonhot and tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hot wife cheating behind husband's back with old man? Sign me up! I just love this man's games.

Btw, any of you guys know any other games he has apart from this one and Adelaide Inn?

Reactions: BeastMaster59

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone have a save? the game keeps crashing for me and I can't progress.
check your operating system for windows. If it's 32 bit and you downloaded the 64bit, then that may be the problem

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Nice art as always...i'll just skip the depressing netorare cuck dialogues to the end then.
Anyway, anyone know what happened to the game before this one which have a mother fucked by her son's bully? Any link?

Mar 18, 2019
There are different types of NTR, which I even explained in that post. Personally dislike Netorare, but I don't mind Netori, hence why deleting NTR tag and make 2 seperate tags would make things more clear. No need to get your panties in the gutter. ;)
By that logic there should also be multiple tags for incest too then, one for direct family members and one for step-cest...OR the more logical way; People can use common sense and context to determine whats going on in the game by looking at the description and preview images or better yet just playing the game since its free. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: tuShua

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Great game. Still an initial release so misses out on a lot of things. Would love for author to add further details and more CG.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ya know. It's really unfair. So many games where you play as a wife or husband getting NTR'd into oblivion. There aren't enough games where you play a husband visiting his wife's family of hot mom and 3 sisters and bang the shit out of all of them.
Exactly. The only explanation i could think of is that there isnt enough demand for that type. Netori is pretty different compared to netorare or netorase since the protagonist isnt a complete masochist cuck anymore and i guess people dont like that.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
By that logic there should also be multiple tags for incest too then, one for direct family members and one for step-cest...OR the more logical way; People can use common sense and context to determine whats going on in the game by looking at the description and preview images or better yet just playing the game since its free. ;)
Oh fuck yes, I do want those differing tags. I mean, what's the actual argument against adding more fitting tags? After all, you're in a thread of a game that treats in-law romance as actual incest.....

Mar 18, 2019
Oh fuck yes, I do want those differing tags. I mean, what's the actual argument against adding more fitting tags? After all, you're in a thread of a game that treats in-law romance as actual incest.....
Most simple awnser I can give is that no one wants to be that meticulous. No one here is being paid for running/moderating this website. Why make it more of a job/chore than it already is by assigning yourself more work per-se, and they wont just let some random user start assigning tags.

Reactions: Tag_899
Mar 18, 2019
Ya know. It's really unfair. So many games where you play as a wife or husband getting NTR'd into oblivion. There aren't enough games where you play a husband visiting his wife's family of hot mom and 3 sisters and bang the shit out of all of them.
Umm have you played literally any vanilla incest harem game on this site in which the MC is fucking literally any girl that moves? You got those roles reversed, lol NTR is usually in the minority.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Umm have you played literally any vanilla incest harem game on this site in which the MC is fucking literally any girl that moves? You got those roles reversed, lol NTR is usually in the minority.
Not what I'm talking about, you know a husband can't have incestual relationship with his mother in law (unless something fucky is going on). Also. 98% of these games aren't finished (and a lot will never be finished.

Mar 18, 2019
Not what I'm talking about, you know a husband can't have incestual relationship with his mother in law (unless something fucky is going on). Also. 98% of these games aren't finished (and a lot will never be finished.
Thats the catch 22, you have majority of games made under a harem MC that has sex with all types of women family members (usually mom/aunt) included. But at the same time while there are so many of these the completion rate of these types of games are low you wanna know why? Because people get bored with that type of game.

NTR games tell a much more riveting story and draws the player in which is why its so controversial and debatable, with everyone wanting to spin the story in their own way and pushing and pulling DEVS to make the game they want it.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That is totally just vanilla harem. We were talking about netori, the opposite of netorare (ntr is just the general term). Netori also has the rivetting story you want, only different is that the protagonist you follow will fuck the girl that the cuck has feelings for.

Mar 18, 2019
That is totally just vanilla harem. We were talking about netori, the opposite of netorare (ntr is just the general term). Netori also has the rivetting story you want, only different is that the protagonist you follow will fuck the girl that the cuck has feelings for.
The guy I was responding to was referring to a husband having sex with his wife's family (in his example he used mom, sisters), thats just incest+harem its ALSO NETORI if the wife's mom/sisters have husbands that they are cheating on to fuck the MC.

The only stipulation to qualify for NTR (Netori) is for the MC to fuck other peoples wives/girlfriends/love interests.

Reactions: Tag_899

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Nice art as always...i'll just skip the depressing netorare cuck dialogues to the end then.
Anyway, anyone know what happened to the game before this one which have a mother fucked by her son's bully? Any link?
A Small Village? I think it's completed byy ntrman already. He DID say he was gonna add a few content with it despite it being completed. As for the link, ask the owner of this thread or dev for permissions to have the link posted here. since the link is from an external website since it can't be found on f95

Reactions: Tag_899 and sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
A Small Village? I think it's completed byy ntrman already. He DID say he was gonna add a few content with it despite it being completed. As for the link, ask the owner of this thread or dev for permissions to have the link posted here. since the link is from an external website since it can't be found on f95
Its already posted here once, i remember commenting on it but probably got deleted due to rule 7 anti shotacon lol.

Reactions: tuShua
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes