3.20 star(s) 18 Votes

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I liked the art and wanna play, so has anyone completed it ? though from what i played for few minutes it seems to be totally focused on NTR but there is a multiple ending tag, so if anyone has completed the game can they tell me if there is any good end ? (if there is i will play right away if not i will have to keep this game in archive for future, just played 4 games with pretty hard NTR back to back, so its time to take break from NTR).

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I liked the art and wanna play, so has anyone completed it ? though from what i played for few minutes it seems to be totally focused on NTR but there is a multiple ending tag, so if anyone has completed the game can they tell me if there is any good end ? (if there is i will play right away if not i will have to keep this game in archive for future, just played 4 games with pretty hard NTR back to back, so its time to take break from NTR).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
There are different types of NTR, which I even explained in that post. Personally dislike Netorare, but I don't mind Netori, hence why deleting NTR tag and make 2 seperate tags would make things more clear. No need to get your panties in the gutter. ;)
You got a point. Although I like neither. But at least if I'm cuking someone it's not nightmare fuel for me so it's technicaly better.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Every choice its the same, she always get fucked with the same images, only change is "she gets pregnant with the dad or not" and thats it

Meh, good art, dissapointing writing. Probably his worst work yet.
Does he have a good game that its not 2 images of sex per 20 of blablabla?

Reactions: Watters

Joe1774

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone else stuck at the part where the dad asks for the wife to clean its says "Leave it to me let me just remove these glasses" in the dialogue bit but then it wont go forward?

Edit: Deleting the save file fixed it

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Very good for a first release. I mean we thought his other game, The Adelaide Inn, ended with one release but he actually managed to make a continuation with it. So I'm not completely sold out with the whole [Completed] Tag. Unless otherwise if he really did mention the game is done. From making comics to making games. Basically it's like Something Unlimited by Gunsmoke without the unnecessary characters. LOL

Reactions: BeastMaster59

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
NTRMan makes good shit.

I love the fact that he makes short reasonable games focused on 1or 3 fetishes instead of big ass games that want to do a million different fetishes at once and will most likely never get done and will most likely get abandoned.

I think consistency is important.

I think it even leads to better fanbase because the fanbase will know what they want to see and wont have to argue about what they dont want to see.

Regardless, im super excited to play this game later tonight! im till not done with "NTR Knight's Story" so ill just have to beat my meat twice
You're absolutely on point. Plenty of games right now want every fetish available in their game which tends to backfire a lot. One example would be Culture Shock (I know he's on my signature so sorry about this). He tends to go back and forth with NTR and Non-NTR routes which is why his thread is full of praises and complaints. Basically most developers are like this nowadays. They try to get every fanbase to like them but they are mostly met with criticism.

On a side note: I only really played NTR Knight's Story for the Mother NTR scenes. Didn't care much for the heroine's. But still a decent game​

Reactions: Parthornax

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
So this game is linked(some cameo) to one of his game also. Nice
-Only problem is the music is sometimes out of sync. lol

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
What were the four games? Asking f-f-for science purposes....

Reactions: Kripke
Oct 16, 2017
Already at the OP and reading it, I could automatically tell this wouldn't be what I would consider true incest.
Some people may view In-Law Sex as Incest but, in my eyes at least, Incest is Sex between two Blood-Related Individuals, I.E: Daughter and Son from the same Father and Mother having sex with each other.
I also don't really consider Adopted Daugther/Son and Son/Daughter sex to be incest, because we're still in the area of neither being blood-related.
Step-Sibling Incest also isn't all that interesting for me, either.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes