• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
By that logic there should also be multiple tags for incest too then, one for direct family members and one for step-cest...OR the more logical way; People can use common sense and context to determine whats going on in the game by looking at the description and preview images or better yet just playing the game since its free. ;)
That dude's like one of those people in the comment sections of anime series who call them trash and complain about stupid logical shit. when anime is supposed to be enjoyed and most of the time doesn't need to be applied with laws of physcs and gravity and all that crap. u know, those kids who always take things srsly and make shit complicated? Yeah...

• Angry
Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Wait, is this actual incest or the "in-law fucking the japanese mistake for incest"-kind?

/edit: Okay, 1 minute into the game it shows you it's definitely is the latter. Seriously, why do the japanese consider in-law relationships to be incest?
Because, normally, once you are related by marriage they consider you the same as blood kin. That's what makes them different from westerners.

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
The good. Art is alright, didn't hit any bugs in my playthrough, has some hot scenes with the MC almost catching them in the act.

The bad. Scenes are really short; they desperately need more build-up and more description during the act. Given how much time had to have gone into the illustrations, it's just bizarre how short the scenes end up being. It has a ton of choices, but they don't really matter (except for the last one). It's really jarring that you can choose to skip a scene (when picking choices as Akemi), but then the dialogue and characters act like you didn't skip the scene. There isn't a ton of build-up to the h-scenes. It's the typical "house wife is actually a turbo-nympho that goes absolutely cock-crazy the minute someone molests her," which, for me at least, really kills any emotional impact that the NTR can have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ugly. I'm not really a fan of western devs that completely ape Japanese (eroge) norms and tropes. It always makes the works feel kinda derivative (not that being derivative is an inherently negative trait, but in this case I feel like this is just a slight re-skinning of a bunch of eroge and manga that I've already read). Also not a fan at all of the typical silent, agency-less PoV male character, especially not if most h-scenes are going to jump to the female's perspective anyways. Just stick with the female so we can see the build-up to the scenes instead of jumping straight into the action for four lines before jumping back to Cuck-kun filing paperwork OR have the male PoV doing more stuff and coming across more scenes from his perspective. Not sold on Unity as an engine for what's essentially a VN. Maybe it's easier to work with, but, as a reader, the lack of common VN functionality and the slight delay when doing things is a bit of a pain.

mikosz

Jul 2, 2017
Yaah... youre pretty bitchy about a pirated game... i know, make your own game and we all will fap to it (if its good) :D

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Wait, is this actual incest or the "in-law fucking the japanese mistake for incest"-kind?

/edit: Okay, 1 minute into the game it shows you it's definitely is the latter. Seriously, why do the japanese consider in-law relationships to be incest?
I think the Japanese consider once you're married into the family/clan you're as good as being blood related seeing as in Japan you marry into the family of 'higher standing' be is financial or political after all they are still highly traditional seeing as it's only been within the last 20 or so years that they've finally started to let off on so called 'burakumin' families/clans/villages which are people who handles the dead or animal skinning in Japan even t hoguh it's been over a hundred or so years since they've made such things 'mainstream' professions instead of limited to 'burakumin'

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018
i'm playing the 64bit version, and i could barely hear any sound from the game, all the sound option is max out but even the rain on the main menu still have low sound. Is this normal?

Imperz

Apr 24, 2017
Tell me similar to this game, in addition to Adelaida Inn and Small village.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016

Already at the OP and reading it, I could automatically tell this wouldn't be what I would consider true incest.
Some people may view In-Law Sex as Incest but, in my eyes at least, Incest is Sex between two Blood-Related Individuals, I.E: Daughter and Son from the same Father and Mother having sex with each other.
I also don't really consider Adopted Daugther/Son and Son/Daughter sex to be incest, because we're still in the area of neither being blood-related.
Step-Sibling Incest also isn't all that interesting for me, either.
Incest is the word for sexual activity with relatives, through both consanguinity and affinity. Consanguineous incest is the most commonly referred to form of incest, but the definition of incest has never referred to it specifically or exclusively. Even the various inbreeding and incest related laws around the world specify the exact nature of incest they're referring to for this exact reason.

Reactions: Astra Starwalker
Oct 16, 2017
Incest is the word for sexual activity with relatives, through both consanguinity and affinity. Consanguineous incest is the most commonly referred to the form of incest, but the definition of incest has never referred to it specifically or exclusively. Even the various inbreeding and incest related laws around the world specify the exact nature of incest they're referring to for this exact reason.
I'm well aware that the word Incest went from originally meaning just sexual relations between direct blood-related relatives to, in more modern days, meaning sexual relations between relatives of any kind, shape, and form in the eyes of the law.
The word Incest original came about to describe the sexual act between two blood-related relatives, as there is a significantly larger possibility of birth defect of children born within a blood-related sexual relationship than there is through sexual relations within a kid and its non-blood-related siblings such as a foster kid or step-kid.

When I see the word "Incest" I think of it as its original meaning, not what people these days call it.

Reactions: echizen128

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I'm well aware that the word Incest went from originally meaning just sexual relations between direct blood-related relatives to, in more modern days, meaning sexual relations between relatives of any kind, shape, and form in the eyes of the law.
The word Incest original came about to describe the sexual act between two blood-related relatives, as there is a significantly larger possibility of birth defect of children born within a blood-related sexual relationship than there is through sexual relations within a kid and its non-blood-related siblings such as a foster kid or step-kid.

When I see the word "Incest" I think of it as its original meaning, not what people these days call it.
The original meaning of the word incest was even more broad, referring to pretty much any kind of unlawful sexual relationship, including sex with clergy members that took a vow of chastity. It referring specifically to family relationships is the most recent meaning if anything.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
i like the game.....but its finished??? or there are a second part or update.....
and noboru scenes doesn´t appear? or are hidden?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I don't like the fact you can't stop it. No matter what you do he gets her. I hope that you can either ditch her or cheat with someone else. I want more games where you play a character similar to goto or their wife then always being the guy that is a pussy

Reactions: sonhot

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Awesome been waiting on this one for sure. I wonder if will ever get uploaded here.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes