3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
NtrMAN
Really nice game, I think I'll support you.
There's just one thing I don't get: sometimes it seems the game skip some scenes that should be there, you just skip ahead and read some text on what heppened (for example with the first encounter with the manager, and many more)

Is that normal?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I have deleted a whole page of NTR discussion and personal arguments.
You shouldn't come to a game-thread for a game made by a dev called "NTRMAN" to complain about NTR in the game.
Also stop with the personal arguments and insults. I will start handing out warnings to anyone continuing with this bullshit.

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
help and download the 64 and 32 bit but at the start of the game I only get the dialogs I do not get the Cg or anything, because this is due.

DeamonzZlayers

Aug 11, 2017
it doesnt load :(
it gets stuck on the loading screen with hourglass (waited for more than 1 hour
same happened with adelaide inn
what should ı do :(

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
It was alright. The sex scenes were pretty decent, though I was a little annoyed at the lack of real choice in the game. Even if the wife says no to Goro, it'll still act as if she had banged him already. Why even bother giving the player a choice if it doesn't matter in the end?

There's definitely worse NTR games out there and I think that this one comes out as pretty average.

Nov 4, 2018
Ya know. It's really unfair. So many games where you play as a wife or husband getting NTR'd into oblivion. There aren't enough games where you play a husband visiting his wife's family of hot mom and 3 sisters and bang the shit out of all of them.
I personally don't like NTR, it's only NTR if it affects the player so it must be someone that's important to the Mc, you're meant to get attached to the special person so you actually feel disgusted/mad when the NTR starts, if you're indifferent it won't really matter who fucks whom.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I downloaded on Android but after extraction it won't show any icon or any play button?? Why
I don't own a Mac, so I can't test it myself, but it should work extracting to FootOfTheMountains.app/Contents/Resources/Autorun. The CHEATMOD folder should then be in FootOfTheMountains.app/Contents/Resources/Autorun/game

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes