3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

TheParroter

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks alot for not letting me down, it's been a while surfing for a good game, this one good. but hurt also, because hiruki never been drawn as a character let me alone feeling as hiruki in person. godamnit, am I still too pure ?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
was anyone able to run this on mac?
Nope, even with Wine (an aside: Wine doesn't work with Catalina so if you use it don't upgrade) it doesn't run. I got it to run trough my bootcamp having an install of Windows, so chances are that a VM would also work.

Reactions: Dharak

wazza

Dec 1, 2017
Hmm can't seem to load the game. Its stuck on loading screen. Any advice?
p.s. Im on the 32bit variant.

Reactions: Poptrip

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
Ya know. It's really unfair. So many games where you play as a wife or husband getting NTR'd into oblivion. There aren't enough games where you play a husband visiting his wife's family of hot mom and 3 sisters and bang the shit out of all of them.
Dude that game would get an instant download. Like give ME the ability to be stolen from my wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck wish I had know that before hand. Welp 20 mins deep might as well finish i guess

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Someone needs to tell whoever tagged this as incest that In-Laws don't count as incest. I'm really tired of non blood related "incest" games.
The Japanese has a separate term for that, it's called "inseki," which is "relative by marriage" or relatives by law rather than blood. Although I agree that inseki is not incest; personally, I don't really care how it's tagged since it's easy to tell which is which pretty quickly and if I don't like it, I can just move on. Not that hard.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
The Japanese has a separate term for that, it's called "inseki," which is "relative by marriage" or relatives by law rather than blood. Although I agree that inseki is not incest; personally, I don't really care how it's tagged since it's easy to tell which is which pretty quickly and if I don't like it, I can just move on. Not that hard.
For those of us who are still saddled with monthly bandwidth limitations, every little bit of bandwidth wasted on something misleading is missed . . . sorely missed in the case of larger games (not this one so much).

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
So there's only 2 endings right the ntr end and the happy end?. Well there might be a chapter 2. Like in the Adelaide inn, the dev might continue the story after the happy ending after which the wife prostitues herself. Well you never know what kind of surprise's Ntrman plan's But I can't wait

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have removed the "Incest" tag.

MC's dad having sex with MC's wife is not incest.

I have also removed the "Milf" tag, women under 30 and not Milf's.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes