3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

llun

Apr 26, 2018
When i try to install the apk it says installing... then does that for a good.. 5 minutes then the device hard reboots tried 2 different links both do the same thing.. i have proper room to install them on internal storage.. any idea what the issue could be? Never seen this type of issue before lol.. and i have seen a lot of apk issues..

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
NtrMAN pls more like this! like your latest brunette girl with and old guy and two perspectives like her perspective and the old guys perspective with choices for him but especially for her PLS!

Reactions: Satiro

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
How to extract the CGs? I've played through all ending and now I want the CGs, so I can refap to this masterpiece lol

llun

Apr 26, 2018
Nobody else having issues installing this? I have no problems with any games here... so i doubt this is just "my phone" but when i try to install it says "installing" then after about 10-15min my phone hard-reboots and nothing is installed.. i even used winrar to extract the apk (to test for corrupted archives) and it unpacks just fine with zero errors... any clue?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So I got clued into this one from Mother's Lessons, and excited for more of the same but with a different cast and a new setting.

My thoughts:

• I preferred the shota with a package and sex skills over the balding old man, just something about old people that just feels intrinsically unsexy.
  • I think there's a reference to what eventually became Mother's Lessons when the wife talks to the other housewife, Emi, and she mentions caring for two kids one whom is a trouble maker. Obviously not a direct correlation, but it fits the bill.
  • Art style is still good, NTRman nails that Milf we all wanna bone.
  • Disappointed in the lack of a perspective change. This is more of the traditional kind of story, where all 3 perspectives are mixed into one another without the teasing.
  • Happy End? Yeah, that was a good one.

Aug 15, 2020
Had to resort to joining the forum, but how on earth do you unlock Akemi's path where she's wearing the blue bikini? I've seen the entire cg pack. The game is super simple. Does a scenario with her wearing a bikini even exist or is it just part of the cg gallery?

EDIT: also there is a scene where Akemi is getting it on while pregnant. Any help, much appreciated!

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Had to resort to joining the forum, but how on earth do you unlock Akemi's path where she's wearing the blue bikini? I've seen the entire cg pack. The game is super simple. Does a scenario with her wearing a bikini even exist or is it just part of the cg gallery?

EDIT: also there is a scene where Akemi is getting it on while pregnant. Any help, much appreciated!
none of the choices lead to scenes with either her in a bikini or any preggo sex scenes. the closest thing is both endings where shes preg but theres no sex scenes sadly

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, played the game multiple times, and restarted. Starting to believe it was just left in resources. The bikini pics could possibly been in the conference route. And I feel like the prego sex scene wouldve obviously been at the end. I feel with everyone else how incomplete the game is.
u mind sharing where u found the cg gallery?

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
How do you run this file in mobile? It is open like a file than as a apk file. And changing it to apk tag does not seem to work.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes