3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
Really don't get why NTRMAN quit on this one. Kinda kicked emself in the ass by going full steam on the shota shit just to get bagged by patreon.

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
This game is pretty good and freaking hot, but potential is so much wasted here because many scenes skipping potential sex scenes. When i played it, sooo many times i was like "och there it is" and nothing happened when night or day passed... There are so many where it could triple sex scenes and game could be a lot better. Many old man scenes, at the boss office and that "party" he making for wife, so probably we missing many kinky scenes while wife enjoying it and also gangbang at the office. I think NTRMAN thought about doing a lot more, but he axed sex scenes for other projects...
I really like NTRMAN works, but other are better than this because many potential is wasted here... I'm still waiting for full version of The Adelaide Inn because this will be the best.

Last edited:

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
I agree with the previous commentator, this is a good story about cuckold, but there is some kind of understatement, if something is missing.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
The game is incomplete, lots of skipped H-scenes. There should be twice as many H-scenes but the dev skipped over making them.

Last edited:

GagoKa202

Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone knkw how to unlock the last scene? Also spoiler i guess? It's censored tho so it's probably fine

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
anyone have a working link? tried everything but they're all dead-- nopy downloads but fails near the end.
Its giving me hope just to crush it at the bitter end...

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I am partway through it, and loving it, but I am curious.. there's some really hot-sounding scenes with the boss - the initial event, the conference... do they actually get shown later on, are they meant for a future release, or just left to the imagination?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am partway through it, and loving it, but I am curious.. there's some really hot-sounding scenes with the boss - the initial event, the conference... do they actually get shown later on, are they meant for a future release, or just left to the imagination?
Never shown. You see things with the dad and I can't remember if the MC got any action but if yes him as well but only those 2 on screen

• Sad
Reactions: HypnoKitten
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes