3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Dominikku

Jun 10, 2021
I haven't seen this one by NTRMAN before, so you really deserve a round of aplause for this thread!

xxAziel

May 21, 2019
The good. Art is alright, didn't hit any bugs in my playthrough, has some hot scenes with the MC almost catching them in the act.

The bad. Scenes are really short; they desperately need more build-up and more description during the act. Given how much time had to have gone into the illustrations, it's just bizarre how short the scenes end up being. It has a ton of choices, but they don't really matter (except for the last one). It's really jarring that you can choose to skip a scene (when picking choices as Akemi), but then the dialogue and characters act like you didn't skip the scene. There isn't a ton of build-up to the h-scenes. It's the typical "house wife is actually a turbo-nympho that goes absolutely cock-crazy the minute someone molests her," which, for me at least, really kills any emotional impact that the NTR can have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ugly. I'm not really a fan of western devs that completely ape Japanese (eroge) norms and tropes. It always makes the works feel kinda derivative (not that being derivative is an inherently negative trait, but in this case I feel like this is just a slight re-skinning of a bunch of eroge and manga that I've already read). Also not a fan at all of the typical silent, agency-less PoV male character, especially not if most h-scenes are going to jump to the female's perspective anyways. Just stick with the female so we can see the build-up to the scenes instead of jumping straight into the action for four lines before jumping back to Cuck-kun filing paperwork OR have the male PoV doing more stuff and coming across more scenes from his perspective. Not sold on Unity as an engine for what's essentially a VN. Maybe it's easier to work with, but, as a reader, the lack of common VN functionality and the slight delay when doing things is a bit of a pain.
how dou find scene with the boss? pls tell me how?

Mar 27, 2021
The game is good, well, I prefer the one about the Queen at least we know much more things and the H scene are much better. There's not that much to say about this game if not that it's a loss of time, don't play it, it's not even about liking or not NTR it's just the game, the H scene are too short and after

SPOILER

The wife get fucked by the oji-san she fell in love with his dick, and I don't understand 1 thing, the wife complains a lot of times of how her husband doesn't give her attentions but since the first day, or so, the husband keeps asking her "Do you want?" and she always refused if not a single time for a handjob, come one NTRMAN, you can do it better for God's Sake, during the handjob scene you understand that the game, or at least the translation, is bad, 'cause you see that the husband has a tiny dick, in that moment I understood that the wife wants a big cock like the one Oji-san has, of course this thing has to be said 'cause people are dumb and may say "ThE hUsBaNd ToTaLlY dEsErVeD tO bE cUcKeD".

NO MORE SPOILER

Let's face the reality, the game is mediocre if I really have to say what I really thing, I expected so much by this game but well... The thing about the 2 finals quite sucks, you should have put 3 but well, and the fact that there's no H scenes with the boss is quite stupid, you understand by this that the author didn't really wanted to put much effort in this game.
Don't play it, waste of time, if you enjoy NTR games there's a ton out there much better, just don't play this one, one that I can reccomend is Ochiru Hotozuma (https://f95zone.to/threads/ochiru-hitozuma-final-black-lilith.2571/), hope it helped and sorry for my bad english in case I made some gram errors.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes