Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
You got 32 bit by any chance? Ty anyway

Reactions: sugar944

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
RH 2
Good game it has 2 routes (NTR/Cuckold/Hot Wife & Cheating) and 3 endings, first route story wasn't good the second route story was better but it feels incomplete since you dont get to know how everything starts with the wife and uncle, this time there is no True Love or True Happiness ending and animations & VA are excellent like always, good game but i think CWM was much better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Rural HomeComing 2: Shiori [v1.0]

Or you can:
as always buddy, thanks for u hardwork ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Unknown_gatnz257

Mar 17, 2021
Just done play RH2, that was good man, animation marvelous and Voice acting doing great job. Somehow the cuckolded Route really short. The cheating route, damn that really hardcore one. I think RH story might better than second game. Wish to have Shiori POV for all route cause I wish to know who start first in Cheat route, Shiori or oldman?

Anyway thumbs up to NTRMAN and hoping ntrman get well soon.(since he/she still recovering.)

If anyone ask about android build I think NTRman already explained that many Android user have problems with new style animation cant run properly and crash happened alot.(my phone barely handle Camp with Mom before it crashed) So NTRMAN dont want to reduce more quality so he/she decide to stop android build for awhile until he/she got solution.

fapaway

Dec 25, 2017
RH2 overall decent. Models, animations and voice-overs are good. Story feels under-utilized, could have been a lot better if we could see events from Shiori's POV, like in The Queen and Goblin game. If anyone is wondering about the story routes, they're pretty straightforward:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Just done play RH2, that was good man, animation marvelous and Voice acting doing great job. Somehow the cuckolded Route really short. The cheating route, damn that really hardcore one. I think RH story might better than second game. Wish to have Shiori POV for all route cause I wish to know who start first in Cheat route, Shiori or oldman?

Anyway thumbs up to NTRMAN and hoping ntrman get well soon.(since he/she still recovering.)

If anyone ask about android build I think NTRman already explained that many Android user have problems with new style animation cant run properly and crash happened alot.(my phone barely handle Camp with Mom before it crashed) So NTRMAN dont want to reduce more quality so he/she decide to stop android build for awhile until he/she got solution.
Link? please
Edit: I'm retarded, ignore me

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
my game is always crashing if i want to watch that 3rd tape in the camera anyone know how to fix?

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
anyone else felt that this game was weak story wise (animations were great tho)
Yup writing is too lazy while animation is great but the ntrman should focus on his boob drawing it's like the character is different in every scene sometimes her boobs are perfect and sometimes they are too saggy and small

Reactions: dasdadadada

stegos4urus

Feb 28, 2018
Rural HomeComing 2: Shiori [v1.0]

Or you can:
Everytime I open the exe it shows a sort of error loading screen thing and never opens. Anyone got the same problem or know how to fix this?

Edit: nvm, running as administrator fixed it

Last edited:
Reactions: LuxShan

07Void07

Jun 26, 2020

Where can 1 find this "camp with mom"

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes