3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

exiagundam00

May 8, 2021
Can someone tell me where I could download the original Adelaide Inn [2019 ones] and A Small Village v0.74? I have Googled both of them but still no result

exiagundam00

May 8, 2021
s

svscomics
Unfortunately, SVScomics doesn't have The original Adelaide Inn, only remake, and A Small Village available is v0.7a, not 0.74 (VNDB says the last version of this game is 0.74).

Anyone else have any other links?
If someone here have it, please upload it to MEGA or MediaFire

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Unfortunately, SVScomics doesn't have The original Adelaide Inn, only remake, and A Small Village available is v0.7a, not 0.74 (VNDB says the last version of this game is 0.74).

must be it since size is 367.78 mb
i have both, from my file the original is 367mb and remake is 0.98 gb
another i dont have.

Dec 4, 2017

Is there a reason why you want the original one? Just want to make sure I'm not missing any content here.

Oct 3, 2018
Hmm, maybe it's just me but I just tried to install this game and it's screwing with my pc, it really looks like a virus, constantly opening tabs on the browser and other softwares that didn't exist on my pc. Wtf man... I just download it from Anonfile btw.

[EDIT] - Yup I was right, a lot of trojans! like, A LOT! nice one, mf...

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Hmm, maybe it's just me but I just tried to install this game and it's screwing with my pc, it really looks like a virus, constantly opening tabs on the browser and other softwares that didn't exist on my pc. Wtf man... I just download it from Anonfile btw.

[EDIT] - Yup I was right, a lot of trojans! like, A LOT! nice one, mf...
you enable ads in seems.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes