3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

taovn

Jul 15, 2020
When entering the game, the black screen only displays dialogue and background music, is there any way to fix this error

seighart

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah, played the game multiple times, and restarted. Starting to believe it was just left in resources. The bikini pics could possibly been in the conference route. And I feel like the prego sex scene wouldve obviously been at the end. I feel with everyone else how incomplete the game is.
Any walkthrough for that? Play multi time but dont get bikini scene

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
In the android version, when decompressed, it comes out as a apk file, instead of an app. How do I convert the file into an apk app?

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
cant play these unity games.....black screen ruins everything.......tried hard to find a solution.....if anyone have the black screen problem solved plz enlighten us

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
(so, I'm savescumming every diverging path to get one route before the other and check every option later)
(kept Akemi away from Goro every time that seemed about right)
But still on Wednesday Evening 5/11 he claims they screwed 'a few days ago'? What kind of shit is that? Smells like shoddy railroading of a plot to me, though the most annoyance I've got there is if that was supposed to make sense (and there 'was' a scene between the handjob and then), the scene for the context isn't there.

And then on Saturday 14 they claim something happened 'last night' that she doesn't remember when they supposedly got interrupted? And then they're just outright screwing in the shower (according to Goro's dialogue, "again") like it was an escalation that made sense? I get NTR is very much based on failure to communicate in cases like this one seemed to be set up as, but holy shit I feel like the movie was going one direction and I get slapped by some metro vampire telling me something happened that I wasn't allowed to see.

Did the slightest bit of reading and picked up on that it was just "avoid the scene" choices as opposed to actually her skirting them, to which end... I gotta hard disagree with claims the writing is as good as it could be. As said for above, it just makes things not make any damn sense. From this angle she dipped like 4 of his advances and then suddenly "Hey, so we fucked when you (the player) weren't looking but "you" (the character) already knew that, now we're caught up, I'm gonna LARP Bedroom Intruder because that makes sense for where our relationship has been shown to be at."

Which... it doesn't, really.

Last edited:

Carlos69XD

Oct 6, 2020
how many endings does it have?

Mizugaki

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, played the game multiple times, and restarted. Starting to believe it was just left in resources. The bikini pics could possibly been in the conference route. And I feel like the prego sex scene wouldve obviously been at the end. I feel with everyone else how incomplete the game is.
how the hell you guys managed to access those extras? i played it three times now and couldn't find it

D

Deleted member 2304641

(so, I'm savescumming every diverging path to get one route before the other and check every option later)
(kept Akemi away from Goro every time that seemed about right)
But still on Wednesday Evening 5/11 he claims they screwed 'a few days ago'? What kind of shit is that? Smells like shoddy railroading of a plot to me, though the most annoyance I've got there is if that was supposed to make sense (and there 'was' a scene between the handjob and then), the scene for the context isn't there.

And then on Saturday 14 they claim something happened 'last night' that she doesn't remember when they supposedly got interrupted? And then they're just outright screwing in the shower (according to Goro's dialogue, "again") like it was an escalation that made sense? I get NTR is very much based on failure to communicate in cases like this one seemed to be set up as, but holy shit I feel like the movie was going one direction and I get slapped by some metro vampire telling me something happened that I wasn't allowed to see.

Did the slightest bit of reading and picked up on that it was just "avoid the scene" choices as opposed to actually her skirting them, to which end... I gotta hard disagree with claims the writing is as good as it could be. As said for above, it just makes things not make any damn sense. From this angle she dipped like 4 of his advances and then suddenly "Hey, so we fucked when you (the player) weren't looking but "you" (the character) already knew that, now we're caught up, I'm gonna LARP Bedroom Intruder because that makes sense for where our relationship has been shown to be at."

Which... it doesn't, really.
this shit is pretty infurating, was kind of expecting a vanilla route since Adelaide Inn had one but it was all NTR. pisses me off that the artist has such great art and it's wasted on such shit fetishes...

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
this shit is pretty infurating, was kind of expecting a vanilla route since Adelaide Inn had one but it was all NTR. pisses me off that the artist has such great art and it's wasted on such shit fetishes...
(squints at the developer name)

On the one hand, I see where you're coming from, on the other hand it's kind of "right there" which direction would take the lead.

For what it's worth(?), the player role seems to be tied to Goro, because when his partner-in-crime gets personal time with her we don't see that, either time (which got me fumin' again but that's beside the point). Kind of agree with the sentiment it wasn't actually fully completed and was just capped out, guessing when either support for it stopped, creative juices for it dried up, or work started on A.I's remake.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes