Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Fix most bugs includes:
- In the Novice town, waiting for Asuna but game can't proceed.
- In Thieves Den, Kirito's save data cannot be used.
- When click the chat box, the bug crash the game.

Add events of ver 0.4 to the CG room.
careful the rec room is still buggy and you can only watch the asuna thieves den scenes through the main game.

Reactions: Animefan_09

duy832075

Dec 12, 2017
There is a bad end in the normal route when you’re in the vampire chapter that has ntr guy kidnapping Belfast if you lose to him. The art is exactly the same as the ntr route version that has her submitting happily, just different dialogue and the latter version locks you onto the ntr route (that or the initial choice earlier in the game locks you).

Edit: Speaking of scenes, to those of you who don’t know, there are three extra scenes, each featuring a new Azur Lane girl, that aren’t in the recollection room. You have to go to the bar in the starter town much later in the game and speak to the kid. Warning, the scenes are dialogue heavy and aren’t connected to the main game.

if you finished the game, do you see the password for the CG?

May 12, 2018

if you finished the game, do you see the password for the CG?
Not sure if it's something I missed or because the creator might have updated the game and the password appears in the new version, but I didn't see any password. After you see the ending for the good/ntr route, the game only takes you to the gallery with everything unlocked. There should be a gallery save somewhere in the thread if you just want to see all the scenes.

But thanks for the link. Didn't know there's going to be a dlc.

Reactions: duy832075

duy832075

Dec 12, 2017
Not sure if it's something I missed or because the creator might have updated the game and the password appears in the new version, but I didn't see any password. After you see the ending for the good/ntr route, the game only takes you to the gallery with everything unlocked. There should be a gallery save somewhere in the thread if you just want to see all the scenes.

But thanks for the link. Didn't know there's going to be a dlc.
You're welcome.

I read that you finished the game and found 3 CGs not in the recollection room? Can you give me save files of those CGs?

May 12, 2018
where is the recollaction room again
cant find it
usually its in the guild
Your quarters on the ship/airship are the only access to the recollection room after a certain point. If you’ve progressed to where you can freely use the airship to move around the world map, there’s a key item that will call the airship to you or let you board.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOneWho Watch

TheOneWho Watch

Formerly 'N4Rs'
May 14, 2021
Your quarters on the ship/airship are the only access to the recollection room after a certain point. If you’ve progressed to where you can freely use the airship to move around the world map, there’s a key item that will call the airship to you or let you board.
found the aircraft but i can only aboard
how to open the recollaction?

May 12, 2018
found the aircraft but i can only aboard
how to open the recollaction?
Not entirely sure what you’re asking about, but if you mean you can only use the airship to move around, then I didn’t word it right. There is an item (that looks like a walkie-talkie) in your key items menu, that you have to click on, that will give you the choice of either teleporting the airship to you or moving you onto the ship, as in walking around on it. Other than that, I really don’t know what to tell you.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Has anyone managed to get to translate with the various unity translators and what not? With some Unity games it's easy and works right away, but with this one I've been having troubles with and I've tried multiple methods.

Anyway, if anyone wants it here is a mega link, got it from anime sharing originally.

Oct 5, 2018
Just sharing some upcoming projects -

I might have missed a few. I specifically avoided FMC games.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes