Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Do you know if anyone is working on a translation for this game? It's only been released, but it could be promising.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Do you know if anyone is working on a translation for this game? It's only been released, but it could be promising.

Saikey NTR Studio is translating it officially. No release date yet

Reactions: Villageman

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Saikey NTR Studio is translating it officially. No release date yet

Ugh... out of all the great NTR games out there that have yet to be translated they pick an extremely watered down Scars of Summer clone(and i dont think Scars of Summer is that great to begin with, it's good, but not great)... seriously this one was pretty bad... It's like a 3/10 at best game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'm still hoping Saikey to translate Aisai Nikki, Orcsoft very first game. That game also my first netorase game haha.
Yeah, but was it really Netorase? I mean i think the wife didn't know the husbad was in the know about it, at leats not in the begining, also did it have ntr endings?

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
What happened to boy hero ken author??
I would like to know that too.
Game was quite good, good buildup, nice character design.... it looked like author invested a lot of time and work into it, but then lost interest / couldn't work on it anymore and somehow rushed the end, and abandoned the last route which should probably show "why all that happened" or even give MC the opportunity to change the events/outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: Animefan_09

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah, but was it really Netorase? I mean i think the wife didn't know the husbad was in the know about it, at leats not in the begining, also did it have ntr endings?
Yes it was, because protag was the one who planning/letting Sanae and his subordinate to keep become closer. The preggo ending was NTR. The AV ending turn her into full slut, that make Sanae making cameo in other ORcsoft game.
I would like to know that too.
Game was quite good, good buildup, nice character design.... it looked like author invested a lot of time and work into it, but then lost interest / couldn't work on it anymore and somehow rushed the end, and abandoned the last route which should probably show "why all that happened" or even give MC the opportunity to change the events/outcome.
I w'm still waiting for his To Love-ru CG but he suddenly gone.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Saikey posted this on Patreon.

We have been so extremely busy lately that I forgot to update you all on our projects. Whoopsie ^^

We got big bangers now on all kinds of content! So sit tight and keep reading :)

April
RPGMs:
- Expect Nebel Geisterjager to be released on April. You can choose to buy the Steam version or support us here and get the EN patch from us completely uncensored alongside a unique guide we made for the game!
- We will release the uncensored version of NTR Childhood Asuna our second official release and a suprise game that deserved a better translation The sexy fate of an elf sent to the Modern world!

VNs:
- We got another Atelier Sakura patch The Student Council President is My Sexfriend and a surprise VN for our VIP Patreons that has the FBI seal of approval A girl taken in a gym storehouse after school.

Doujinshis:
- We will release the second part of the amazing doujin of the Dojo breaker and some other comissioned works.

Future
There are other 5 releases that might be finished by May. Such as an ORCSOFT VN, Deceived by the host, the doujinshi last poll winner and a few extra games in between. Of course we are also working on (Egao no Riyuu) The Reason For Your Smile, Consider Nanaha and another few cool games but I don't wanna set dates yet.

We are currently working on like 10 projects at the same time to keep our releases consistent.

I also have a big suprise that will be released this month for those who would like to adquire our parches one by one instead of subscribing and a big public database so everyone can easily look for new NTR games and manga to play and read!

Thanks a ton for the consistent support!

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
What was the last game you played that they translated? Because later ones seen fine to me...in fact their main problem now is that 70% of their releases the game themselves suck xD
the elf game, when they were uploading like 1 game a day

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
the elf game, when they were uploading like 1 game a day
Well either that one was so bad i erased it from memory or i just never tried that one, do you have dlsite link? Elf game is like saying "the one with the girl with big breasts!" xD

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok i didn't play this one but yeah the translation must have sucked a LOT since aparently they are releasing a new one, such must have been the old shame xD
I played this game and it was actually pretty good, animated with nice art. Too bad it's not male pov though

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes