Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Just sharing some upcoming projects -

I might have missed a few. I specifically avoided FMC games.
Very good list you gave us there!! Super excited to play all of these and i hope they'll all appear here one day!

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018

if you finished the game, do you see the password for the CG?
Sorry friend, but how Kemono party works? I tried to find with no success. Is this update by leakers like here?

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
amyone have tried [吹溜] バウンティハンター キョウカ ? Is it good?
it's almost exactly like their previous game otome the exorcist if you've played it. there's no real corruption or buildup to the sex and the ntr is there in name only, you technically have a boyfriend but he might as well not exist, you barely interact with him and he isn't in any of the scenes. the actual rpg game part of it gets kind of annoying/grindy as well. the art is good but if you're looking for anything else i don't think you'll find it

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Now that I'm making more money, I've been buying all the old NTR games I've played for years (Inn My Wife, Young Wife Souffle, etc) ~ but I gotta say, Patreon devs really aren't getting enough appreciation in this thread. Its easy to see why though; most of them at light NTR and then squeeze their patrons for months or years without ever delivering, very sad.

The one dev making wife sharing games I consistently enjoy is Dimajio333; the latest update to Lost in Paradise made me fall in love with Renpy VNs all over again.

If ya'll haven't tried it yet. This is one game that, even though its in development, is a must play for fans of wife sharing and that type of content.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
it's almost exactly like their previous game otome the exorcist if you've played it. there's no real corruption or buildup to the sex and the ntr is there in name only, you technically have a boyfriend but he might as well not exist, you barely interact with him and he isn't in any of the scenes. the actual rpg game part of it gets kind of annoying/grindy as well. the art is good but if you're looking for anything else i don't think you'll find it
Ah i see, i must pas for this one then. Thanks

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Now that I'm making more money, I've been buying all the old NTR games I've played for years (Inn My Wife, Young Wife Souffle, etc) ~ but I gotta say, Patreon devs really aren't getting enough appreciation in this thread. Its easy to see why though; most of them at light NTR and then squeeze their patrons for months or years without ever delivering, very sad.

The one dev making wife sharing games I consistently enjoy is Dimajio333; the latest update to Lost in Paradise made me fall in love with Renpy VNs all over again.

If ya'll haven't tried it yet. This is one game that, even though its in development, is a must play for fans of wife sharing and that type of content.
Patreon way of making games does not work with ntr games well, because good ntr games require nice setup. The way patreon creators work, they need to keep a steady flow of stuff, which does not really gel with that idea.

Of course you still have creators that go against the flow, like Ntaii.

Reactions: jaden000

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Most Good NTR games are being made out of their own pocket or just doing because of their one taste I want to make my own NTR game with sexy furry dog girls who get stolen i want to do something like this
A810D20E-9EA0-417A-B781-4E2054591C7D.jpeg F4D78C09-FBEB-4C3C-B618-C2FE597C6395.jpeg 72F22FF3-E323-4A5A-815F-70A203B1A45F.jpeg
Have you ever play Boy hero ken that’s a good NTR with pixel animation sex scenes I want to make a ntr game like that but I don’t have money to pay RPG makers MV does anyone have a download version of it for free?

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Most Good NTR games are being made out of their own pocket or just doing because of their one taste I want to make my own NTR game with sexy furry dog girls who get stolen i want to do something like this
View attachment 2522409 View attachment 2522410 View attachment 2522411
Have you ever play Boy hero ken that’s a good NTR with pixel animation sex scenes I want to make a ntr game like that but I don’t have money to pay RPG makers MV does anyone have a download version of it for free?

Sep 8, 2021
Just sharing some upcoming projects -

I might have missed a few. I specifically avoided FMC games.
Scars of summer 2? Just finished the first one, so I'll be keeping a eye out.

I wonder if the mc gon be mute/rizzless like the last game. Dude's dialogue options were always two bad picks, and whenever people would harrass his literal best friend right in front of him, bro would go completely silent.

I found myself thinking, "now me personally? I wouldn't let that slide", like a dozen times in that game lol

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Scars of summer 2? Just finished the first one, so I'll be keeping a eye out.

I wonder if the mc gon be mute/rizzless like the last game. Dude's dialogue options were always two bad picks, and whenever people would harrass his literal best friend right in front of him, bro would go completely silent.

I found myself thinking, "now me personally? I wouldn't let that slide", like a dozen times in that game lol
Hmm I thought it was more of a scene expansion? Not really a sequel, but not sure.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 2522409 View attachment 2522410 View attachment 2522411
What happened to boy hero ken author??

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes