Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Honestly I figured that. I followed their development. The scenario sounded good, but when I was looking at the scenes I felt the art was all over the place and tonally completely fractured. Like it felt like I was looking at CGs from at least 5 different games. That is never a good sign.
I gave this game a chance, at first couple of minutes it gives a solid impression, but very soon comes the disapointment. The MC and his crush (cool looking girl) meets 2 times during the game. At the begining, then she leaves shortly after they arrive to the village, and at the ending we found her again. The village is dead, no events happens there, almost no dialoges either. We can found some information, erotic events(memory) during exploring the dungeons, quests is useless, no point in doing them, the game itself is linear. The story is kinda messy(the idea could be executed much better), whats the point to create so many chars, and in the end it felt like the dev just got tired or something and rushed it, we have like 3 more short animations after the end in the CG room which should explain what happened with chars after. Also there is a hell of a grind, but i used cheats, no point spending even more time when there is no reward. I couldn't recomend this to ntr fans, coz there is no ntr in this game, this just a bad game with a lot of grind, i should have just unlock every scene from the begining in the CG room.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I gave this game a chance, at first couple of minutes it gives a solid impression, but very soon comes the disapointment. The MC and his crush (cool looking girl) meets 2 times during the game. At the begining, then she leaves shortly after they arrive to the village, and at the ending we found her again. The village is dead, no events happens there, almost no dialoges either. We can found some information, erotic events(memory) during exploring the dungeons, quests is useless, no point in doing them, the game itself is linear. The story is kinda messy(the idea could be executed much better), whats the point to create so many chars, and in the end it felt like the dev just got tired or something and rushed it, we have like 3 more short animations after the end in the CG room which should explain what happened with chars after. Also there is a hell of a grind, but i used cheats, no point spending even more time when there is no reward. I couldn't recomend this to ntr fans, coz there is no ntr in this game, this just a bad game with a lot of grind, i should have just unlock every scene from the begining in the CG room.
Damn that sucks, the main heroine design was hella hot that's too bad

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Damn that sucks, the main heroine design was hella hot that's too bad
Yea, really does. If there isn't even NTR what's the point. I braved my way through various shitty gameplay loops and grinds before if the NTR was at least rewarding and you got something for it at the end, but if the NTR isnt even present (and it was advertised originally) this sucks fr.

Also dude, if you digged the FMC design, go read 450569 if you haven't already. It's NOT FINISHED, so be warned, and the update frequency is about 2 panels a month :HideThePain: but its real good so far.

V_masle

Jan 7, 2020
Hello maybe someone have download file for this game (Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou “Y”) I can't find it

jaden000

May 30, 2020
And it’s selling decently even with the false NTR tag. Feel like Japanese devs lost the meaning of NTR past few years with the the type of work they are releasing. So superficial

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So I just found a neat site. Seems to have loads of machine translations made by sugoi and some tweaks for VNs.

I played just a little bit from a single game, but so far the translation seems okay. It is mtl, but I was so far using sugoig with textractor, where you had to wait for each line to translate. Not having to wait is a huge deal for me, since I just go through lines pretty quickly, leading me to wait and drag everything way too much,

So search here for your favorite VN and maybe you will find a translation. Seems like a lot of bishop games have been translated here, even some from anim (though not the best ones).

As I mentioned, I played just a little bit of a single game, so maybe the quality will vary.

1681723423462.png

You can see the syntax, text etc all seem fine. So far I have seen mainly the classic he/she problems.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
So I just found a neat site. Seems to have loads of machine translations made by sugoi and some tweaks for VNs.

I played just a little bit from a single game, but so far the translation seems okay. It is mtl, but I was so far using sugoig with textractor, where you had to wait for each line to translate. Not having to wait is a huge deal for me, since I just go through lines pretty quickly, leading me to wait and drag everything way too much,

So search here for your favorite VN and maybe you will find a translation. Seems like a lot of bishop games have been translated here, even some from anim (though not the best ones).

As I mentioned, I played just a little bit of a single game, so maybe the quality will vary.

View attachment 2552723

You can see the syntax, text etc all seem fine. So far I have seen mainly the classic he/she problems.
Do you have to buy the person coffee to register on the website?

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
No just click continue and it will take you to download. Tip is optional.

EDIT: oh you mean register, I dont know. I just downloaded couple of translaions. Those are free with no registration required.
Since I don't have time now I have to wait before giving it a try, but thank you for bringing this up. I guess pictures are not translated? Anyways seems like a way to finally try Oyako Rankan, Heartful Maman and such since I did not manage to make machine translation work for me for VNs.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
No just click continue and it will take you to download. Tip is optional.

EDIT: oh you mean register, I dont know. I just downloaded couple of translaions. Those are free with no registration required.
thanks for sharing. I remember coming across this like a year ago but it did not have much stuff so didnt bother with it but it grew a lot. Unfortunately there aren't too many ntr vns but hopefully, it grows. I like this method more than constantly always having to use a translator software sometimes or it taking long to load up text.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone have the trial version of this NTR game in development that is working because I don’t know what I’m doing here?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey does anyone have the trial version of this NTR game in development that is working because I don’t know what I’m doing here?
Have the trial, havent played it so far tho, what are you exactly looking for? Are you stuck or smth?
If you are not able to read the game, use , it works well on this game.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Have the trial, havent played it so far tho, what are you exactly looking for? Are you stuck or smth?
If you are not able to read the game, use , it works well on this game.
It’s say download two things and place something in to trial version of the game like into img or something but I don’t understand how do that? Because when I turn the game I get an error at the title screen

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes