Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
SAO ntr creator 淺上藤奶 just uploaded .41 English version on cien. Can anyone upload?
Personally i am happy if its uploaded before the next update, read in comments that the chat and other pictures are translated (subtitles i think?) this time so its worth replaying.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Personally i am happy if its uploaded before the next update, read in comments that the chat and other pictures are translated (subtitles i think?) this time so its worth replaying.
Dang, if thats true it might be worth a replay. The bad MTL was great as is, so im kinda excited to try it with proper english if all the little stuff got translated.

Apr 5, 2022

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
hero boy Ken reminds me of these games, and I must say, this developer's games are very good, you can see that he is trying to improve his work a lot with this Sword ART online NTR game.
What do they have in common?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I think he means the way the events happen and are shown most of the time. And that they happen while MC is doing stuff (so we the player can see but MC doesn't or not well enough)
yea but boy hero ken had a better handle on the perspective swaps and peeking events, but its good to see the dev for this game making progress in a way.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Damn, that SAO game is probably the best NTRPG I've played in a while, even when its incomplete. I didn't like his previous games but it sure improved by miles.
Even if its not finished, how "complete" it is? im giving him time to advance further into the game since very early on there wasnt even sex scenes, is it worth a nut now?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Damn, that SAO game is probably the best NTRPG I've played in a while, even when its incomplete. I didn't like his previous games but it sure improved by miles.
That is what i like about the dev, they always try to improve and are very open to feedback, remember to support whenever you can!! If nothing else you can give feedback about stuff you wish to see in the game or future ones

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
Even if its not finished, how "complete" it is? im giving him time to advance further into the game since very early on there wasnt even sex scenes, is it worth a nut now?
Better wait for game completion imo, there are sex scenes now but not that far into corruption.

Is that even translated in English beyond 5 chapters?
It's not, since its really unpopular. Apparently there is a R18 verison of this manga too, sadly it isn't uploaded anywhere at all.

Reactions: metalliko

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
For people who used mtool on the belfast ntr game, how did you do it?
I can't seem to make the tool inject itself on a running game... and I need the game to run to fake locales to JP/CN.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
New is out and judging by the summary it's male POV
I have never seen a game from that dev anywhere, is paying 8$ even worth it? The previews makes me think im going to delete it fast af

Edit:
・Short stories that take about 1 to 2 hours to complete, 11 base CGs, H events mainly featuring Eliza and the rod (basically not worth it)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes