Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I have never seen a game from that dev anywhere, is paying 8$ even worth it? The previews makes me think im going to delete it fast af
Tbh his past games were good, I found the art very hot. This his first NTR male POV game I think, it looks kinda short but the artstyle looks very good too. Didn't play it yet so can't really tell you if it's worth the price though.

Reactions: ktez

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
For people who used mtool on the belfast ntr game, how did you do it?
I can't seem to make the tool inject itself on a running game... and I need the game to run to fake locales to JP/CN.
You need the paid version to translate games that big. Im playing the game using translate google in my mobile, its not great but i think the game is worth it.

Reactions: Voilsh

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
New is out and judging by the summary it's male POV
super disappointed with this one not only is the game super short but there only one guy doing the NTR and the guy is better looking than her husband so to me that just ruins the experience for me I highly dislike ntr games when the dude stealing is super good looking with abs and all handsome.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
super disappointed with this one not only is the game super short but there only one guy doing the NTR and the guy is better looking than her husband so to me that just ruins the experience for me I highly dislike ntr games when the dude stealing is super good looking with abs and all handsome.
On the contrary, I like it. ugly bastards are tired. But this is a matter of taste)

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I actually beg to differ how many times do we have to see the same copy pasted dark skin muscled blonde guy in every ntr game I swear its a meme at this point and that game I replied to uses it.
Not only does the blonde dude cuck you in the game but also cucks you in every new game by showing up again, I blame dark hero party that game made the dark skin blonde athletic body type trope character popular.

Last edited:

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017

Nah, my preference lies with Handsome Alpha. The best scenario for NTR in my opinon would be a handsome Alpha ex of MC's lover which MC can't match. That can be NTR Type A too. For ugly bastard, impossible to have NTR type A, only B and C.

Reactions: Illhoon and Varimir

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Nah, my preference lies with Handsome Alpha. The best scenario for NTR in my opinon would be a handsome Alpha ex of MC's lover which MC can't match. That can be NTR Type A too. For ugly bastard, impossible to have NTR type A, only B and C.
My type. Only more important that there would be no BBC tattoos, BDSM,turn a girl into a public free whore and other Cruelty. A good example is Daisuke's route in "Scars of summer" or Route of the tough adventurer in the "Cuckold witch Amelia". In "Gentle Girl and Small Escape 3", in general, everything is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: hitmanbhi

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I hate blonde and tan guys its lame and overused why hasn’t anyone made a fantasy ntr where a Noble widow father steals his son fiancée a Noble girl of powerful family or a NTR we’re Handsome Jerk jock bully loses his mom and his girlfriend to a fat otaku boy he’s been bullying

edit
I would appreciate it if they add moaning and sex sprite animation

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
As a Question where are you getting your NTR games from other than F95 ? what sides do you guys recommend ?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I actually beg to differ how many times do we have to see the same copy pasted dark skin muscled blonde guy in every ntr game I swear its a meme at this point and that game I replied to uses it.
on the other end of that how often is the ntr done by an ugly bastard? its to the point where most sites give it its own tag, also ugly bastard was the original ntr protag and the whole "muscular athletic" archtype is relatively new hence why you feel you're seeing it more.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
on the other end of that how often is the ntr done by an ugly bastard? its to the point where most sites give it its own tag, also ugly bastard was the original ntr protag and the whole "muscular athletic" archtype is relatively new hence why you feel you're seeing it more.
Meh i am ok with any netori guy (or near any) so long as he isn't some nice dude, i only want villains here!! xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes