Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
In Belfast NTR, after defeating the mimic chest in the Tower, when it sends you to a special spacetime weird place, what does winning vs losing does against the caped dude ?

I mean this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I kinda wanna see the blonde and tanned guy get screw over and a BBC because that’s something we never see the cucker gets Cucked like they finally get a taste of their own medicine if use a ugly man or a fat guy it adds insult to injury honestly i never see a Africa American woman in a NTR RPG or manga except in that Visual Novel why is that?
IMO, I think that the reason that a woman with an african heritage is never used in a ntr, is that their physical traits are usually not seen as attractive in Asia.

While Dark skin, dreadlocks and afros can be found in varying types around the entire world, many of the other physical features that are associates with African or American women are very rarely liked by, well honestly the entire world including Japan.

That's most likely the reason why when they put in foreign characters in their manga and/or anime, they tend to give them mostly uniform features that they prefer.

I'm not saying my opinion on the matter itself but rather what I believe is the reason for the schist.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
so guys how's the NTR in https://f95zone.to/threads/the-company-v5-5-public-westane.4153/page-452 ( the company game )
it says John dom path has it is it worth and i heard its only foced sissy stuff ? can someone who played it explain to me
it's been a while since i tried it but it's mostly a tf game. there is technically ntr in the john path, he starts fucking your lab assistant love interest and there's a phone system where she'll start calling or texting you saying she's getting fucked. it doesn't really go anywhere though and there's a lot of setup you have to do for it and the focus is almost entirely on turning your character submissive/feminine and humiliation rather than him taking love interests from you.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
it's been a while since i tried it but it's mostly a tf game. there is technically ntr in the john path, he starts fucking your lab assistant love interest and there's a phone system where she'll start calling or texting you saying she's getting fucked. it doesn't really go anywhere though and there's a lot of setup you have to do for it and the focus is almost entirely on turning your character submissive/feminine and humiliation rather than him taking love interests from you.
Also author is working on other routes at the moment, so that situation won't change any time soon, especially since this particular route got major backlash from considerable part of supporters cause author focused on it for quite some time and people wanted to see something else.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Wish more Cli Pick games would get translations. Wailing Guignol's setting left me wanting to see more of what the devs have to offer.
do you have a working copy of wailing guignol or somewhere i can get ? i tried many sites but in all of them i get stuck at same point and get translate error

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Is there an English version of that azur lane ntr game? Everywhere i check its a Chinese version.

Bad End

Mar 11, 2018
do you have a working copy of wailing guignol or somewhere i can get ? i tried many sites but in all of them i get stuck at same point and get translate error
What point gets stuck? I used to have the one from this site, but not anymore, and now the thread is gone. I guess it was removed because of the content, which seems like random cherry picking. Currently I have the steam version patched and haven't noticed any bugs. (yet)

hofom77573 Longshot, but do you still have your wailing guignol bug fixes anywhere?

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I was reading this manga

Super juicy. Tomboy, tan lines, cutie pie. The set up is pretty good, they only needed to add a few more troupes from romance manga (make the girl more yandere, have the MC be the standard shounen like the one in Kanojo, Okarishimasu) to make it perfect set up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes