Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
Thanks!
When do you think it will be released?
Can this be played with a save file from 1.0 or do you need to start from zero again? (I'm in chapter 4)

9- Are these added in game scenes as events or are they just bonus scenes visible through flashback room ?

谢谢!
你认为它什么时候会发布?
可以用1.0版本的保存文件玩吗,还是需要从零开始?(我现在在第四章)

9- 这些添加在游戏中的场景是作为事件还是只是通过闪回室可见的奖励场景?
it can be played with a save file from 1.0.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I don't know exactly... believe it or not, but I am a rookie in making games
OK, thanks.
Hopefully I can, otherwise it'll be a very frustrating experience. :(

好的,谢谢。
希望我能做到,否则这将是一个非常令人沮丧的经历。 :(

Jul 21, 2021
So i played abit of the azur lane game and while i enjoy the game for the most part(it alone being AL is a win in my book since im a huge fan and just got commander lvl 130 few days ago) the way its made is kinda bland. I read the dev said he is new so much of my criticism is not valid since first game and all. But seeing wanna make DLC/new game makes me hope for improvements. Like having events in each city for the girls and better mechanic for triggering the green cap and favorability would be nice. Having some day and night events would also be nice to have. Normally i hate grinding but overall i was okay so far other then it could be nice to have a spell or item which made encounters less frequently like pokespray in pokemon. Overall so far its been decent and while HMS isn't my overall favorite factions its nice to see them. Kinda wish there could be some outfit variation. Also funny seeing dev has Graf as PfP but she isn't in the game lol but im definitely looking forward to future development from him and thinking of subbing when things go better giving the situation at the moment. Im curious what faction getting in next. Im hoping for US and KMS personally since my overall most favorites in there. Also remember to feed the dorm brothers! Maintenance hitting soon and DoAVV collab is coming.

Reactions: Pango_12
Mar 12, 2021
So i played abit of the azur lane game and while i enjoy the game for the most part(it alone being AL is a win in my book since im a huge fan and just got commander lvl 130 few days ago) the way its made is kinda bland. I read the dev said he is new so much of my criticism is not valid since first game and all. But seeing wanna make DLC/new game makes me hope for improvements. Like having events in each city for the girls and better mechanic for triggering the green cap and favorability would be nice. Having some day and night events would also be nice to have. Normally i hate grinding but overall i was okay so far other then it could be nice to have a spell or item which made encounters less frequently like pokespray in pokemon. Overall so far its been decent and while HMS isn't my overall favorite factions its nice to see them. Kinda wish there could be some outfit variation. Also funny seeing dev has Graf as PfP but she isn't in the game lol but im definitely looking forward to future development from him and thinking of subbing when things go better giving the situation at the moment. Im curious what faction getting in next. Im hoping for US and KMS personally since my overall most favorites in there. Also remember to feed the dorm brothers! Maintenance hitting soon and DoAVV collab is coming.
yeah agreed. Having spell or item that made encounter less frequently would be nice. Outfit variation I'm sure the dev caught up on that; the Azul Lane outfits were decent and I'm sure a lot of work were put into them but more variety would definitely be a plus point.

More day and night events is more of a dev's preference, but yeah I agree it would be "nice" to have but not necessary.

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
yeah agreed. Having spell or item that made encounter less frequently would be nice. Outfit variation I'm sure the dev caught up on that; the Azul Lane outfits were decent and I'm sure a lot of work were put into them but more variety would definitely be a plus point.

More day and night events is more of a dev's preference, but yeah I agree it would be "nice" to have but not necessary.
Avoid the random enemy, and can use items 圣水 which is sellling in bar

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
New NTR game by Orange Piece is out :
Looking at screenshots, it seems that is has some SPH content too, which is always welcome. I wish more games would have it. Very often it's all about female corruption and bull, and protag doesn't even have a single scene to himself.

Reactions: MasterB88er

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Looking at screenshots, it seems that is has some SPH content too, which is always welcome. I wish more games would have it. Very often it's all about female corruption and bull, and protag doesn't even have a single scene to himself.
What does SPH stand for and what it entails ? I can't say I heard this before.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Some doesn't even have corruption haha, idk about this one tho, looks really straightforward

Sep 8, 2021
I've put below some of my favorite literary NTR, meaning no pictures or game just words. Some might not like it but I still highly reccomended checking these out. Maybe you'll discover you really like it or sumn idk:

In a future where birth rates are down due to a decrease the general male sperm count, it is the government who decides who gets to mate with who via genetic compatibilities. What will happen when Ahmad's bully gets assigned to mate with his stepmom? Will his conservative muslim mother manage to fend off the bully's advances? Will she be conquered by her son's worst enemy? Will Ahamd actually protect her? Will somebody please remove the mcs mandated chastity belt??

[4 part multipage mother/son NTR. I love this one, but be warned, the author drops off the face of the earth. But hey, its worth the read unfinished or not. Really well written.]

Are you gonna tell him or me...

[Short but sweet. No actual sex scenes, but there's something really hot in how ambiguous it is. If you're a fan of NTR from the unknowing males perspective, you'll love this.]

Wow. Man. Sorta feel bad for this guy.... but eh whatever. Hoes can't help it, they belong to the streets.

[Brother/Sister NTR from the pov of the realizing bro. Shorter one too, but written really well. He reacts about how you'd expect, and you feel sort of bad for him.]

---

Those are my three suggestions for now. Tell me how you like em' in the comments!

PS: If you want some more, I still got a few more in the chamber ready to recommend. Just ask and I gotchu.

- From Shaggy, everybody's favorite NTR enjoyer fr

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes