Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
What point gets stuck? I used to have the one from this site, but not anymore, and now the thread is gone. I guess it was removed because of the content, which seems like random cherry picking. Currently I have the steam version patched and haven't noticed any bugs. (yet)

hofom77573 Longshot, but do you still have your wailing guignol bug fixes anywhere?
the point where you have to go save you female friend (not the sister , the gf of blue haired kid ). i get stuck near the lake and scene with sis and blue haired kid blackmailing her

Thunderdong

Oct 28, 2020
does tails of desire have alot of ntr in it or is it just a few scenes? i remember playing it but that was a long time ago and cant remember much of it besides the goblin in the cave

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
does tails of desire have alot of ntr in it or is it just a few scenes? i remember playing it but that was a long time ago and cant remember much of it besides the goblin in the cave
Essentially, Tails of Desire is abandoned. Something happened with the original Artist and the ToD dude/writer and ended up going their separate ways, ruining the art direction it had, nevermind the super saucy content/design.

Afterwards. The dude just wanted to finish it and lost all drive, after getting someone to step in for the art design. He plans to make something else afterwards.

But if i am gonna be completely blunt. I ain't trusting him, after abandoning something that could've been nice, nor being diplomatic with his original Art Designer.

Nevermind that the ToD is incredibly boring and grindy. It lacks a lot of approach to the Story, Events and Scenes. Such as: The MC having finite power to deal with threats and should use it sparingly, and as a consequence, people will get fucked and corrupted, regardless. I mentioned a lot more lengthy ideas how good it could be in the ToD Thread in the past. So i'll stop here.

Tails of Desire WAS something that could be damn cool. But the Author lacked vision and diplomacy to deal with the schism that happened with the Art Designer. Ultimately, it suffered because of him, and as a result, we will never known what could of been something truly special and naughty.

Basically. Nymphomania Priestess 2.0 situation, minus the Art Designer moment.

Reactions: arimfan

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
so can anyone actually see what this posts says? I am interested in the game but sadly previous posts (except i think the first that explained what it was about more or less) didn't say much.

Like was it a progress update? Or new details about the game?

ken77wu1928

Apr 13, 2023
:ROFLMAO:Shut up and give me your money~
Hello, I quite like the game you make, but due to legal issues, you almost deleted your content on Patreon, is there still a way to support your creation

At the same time, I have the impression that you originally planned to release DLC. May I ask if the plan is cancelled?

Thank you for your creation and wish you all the best

你好,我相当喜欢你做的游戏,但是由于法律问题,你几乎删除你在Patreon上的内容,请问目前仍有办法支持你的创作吗

同时我有印象你原定要发售DLC,请问目前该计画是否取消

感谢您的创作,祝您一切安好

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
Hello, I quite like the game you make, but due to legal issues, you almost deleted your content on Patreon, is there still a way to support your creation

At the same time, I have the impression that you originally planned to release DLC. May I ask if the plan is cancelled?

Thank you for your creation and wish you all the best

你好,我相当喜欢你做的游戏,但是由于法律问题,你几乎删除你在Patreon上的内容,请问目前仍有办法支持你的创作吗

同时我有印象你原定要发售DLC,请问目前该计画是否取消

感谢您的创作,祝您一切安好
Even if I delete all the links of the Patreon, but you can still use the dollars to support. DLC is in development, is nearing completion.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Girl perspective, sad
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I got so excited when I saw this one I loved their previous NTR game and this looks like the art has been stepped up alot...it's probably still gonna be good but if it was male mc this looked like one of those 1 in a million NTR games like Boy Hero Ken :cry:
Again it still looks really good but without male mc the feelings of NTR just can't hit near as hard.

EDIT - holy crap the dev even said the same thing in the description (auto translated from the store page description):

"Unlike the original CG collection, the NTR degree may be
slightly thin because it is a female protagonist. "

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Check out the nipples in those images. For the young boys in the room, that's how women nipples look like after they get pregnant. You're suppose to tell your wife "I still love you, they look fine" when she asks you what you think about them. Or else no sex for the next year!
Crispy pepperoni is tasty too.

• Haha
Reactions: phantomz

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Even if I delete all the links of the Patreon, but you can still use the dollars to support. DLC is in development, is nearing completion.
What is the dlc about?
Is it new content after the ending? Alternate route?

dlc的内容是什么?
是结局后的新内容吗?替代路线?

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
What is the dlc about?
Is it new content after the ending? Alternate route?

dlc的内容是什么?
是结局后的新内容吗?替代路线?
emmmmmmm you know my english is bad,so i have to write it in chinese
V1.1更新内容
1.修复了一些使得游戏无法继续的恶性BUG
2.修正了一些物品的描述和实际功效不匹配的问题
3.提高了最终战敌役的属性,现在最终决战难度更高了
4.增加了ntr线贝尔法斯特和约克公爵的20%的命中率,增加了纯爱线贝尔法斯特以及约克公爵10%的命中率
增加了里克勇者职业的10%的命中率
5.削弱了纯爱线约克公爵超S技荣耀之剑以及共通的终极魔法核融的伤害系数
6.更改了竞技场单人模式的挑战逻辑,现在不必打赢最终战才能拿积分,而是中途随时可以拿积分就开溜了。
7.削弱了部分敌人释放咆哮技能的频率,减少了无限被控的情况
8.新增了神谕祠堂的全新挑战“神之试炼”,以及首胜奖励饰品永恒之玉。
9.新增了一些CG和匹配的事件,可以在回想房内使用通关存档直接查看
10.新增了第一章的副本地图龙人巢穴和第二章的支线地图沙漠驿站修尔伯特以及副本地图米诺陶巢穴

Reactions: MasterB88er

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
emmmmmmm you know my english is bad,so i have to write it in chinese
V1.1更新内容
1.修复了一些使得游戏无法继续的恶性BUG
2.修正了一些物品的描述和实际功效不匹配的问题
3.提高了最终战敌役的属性,现在最终决战难度更高了
4.增加了ntr线贝尔法斯特和约克公爵的20%的命中率,增加了纯爱线贝尔法斯特以及约克公爵10%的命中率
增加了里克勇者职业的10%的命中率
5.削弱了纯爱线约克公爵超S技荣耀之剑以及共通的终极魔法核融的伤害系数
6.更改了竞技场单人模式的挑战逻辑,现在不必打赢最终战才能拿积分,而是中途随时可以拿积分就开溜了。
7.削弱了部分敌人释放咆哮技能的频率,减少了无限被控的情况
8.新增了神谕祠堂的全新挑战“神之试炼”,以及首胜奖励饰品永恒之玉。
9.新增了一些CG和匹配的事件,可以在回想房内使用通关存档直接查看
10.新增了第一章的副本地图龙人巢穴和第二章的支线地图沙漠驿站修尔伯特以及副本地图米诺陶巢穴
Thanks!
When do you think it will be released?
Can this be played with a save file from 1.0 or do you need to start from zero again? (I'm in chapter 4)

9- Are these added in game scenes as events or are they just bonus scenes visible through flashback room ?

谢谢!
你认为它什么时候会发布?
可以用1.0版本的保存文件玩吗,还是需要从零开始?(我现在在第四章)

9- 这些添加在游戏中的场景是作为事件还是只是通过闪回室可见的奖励场景?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes