Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So I just found a neat site. Seems to have loads of machine translations made by sugoi and some tweaks for VNs.

I played just a little bit from a single game, but so far the translation seems okay. It is mtl, but I was so far using sugoig with textractor, where you had to wait for each line to translate. Not having to wait is a huge deal for me, since I just go through lines pretty quickly, leading me to wait and drag everything way too much,

So search here for your favorite VN and maybe you will find a translation. Seems like a lot of bishop games have been translated here, even some from anim (though not the best ones).

As I mentioned, I played just a little bit of a single game, so maybe the quality will vary.

View attachment 2552723

You can see the syntax, text etc all seem fine. So far I have seen mainly the classic he/she problems.
Oh also just to mention, there is tsumamigui 3 translation as well. I know a lot of people were pining for that game. Again, not sure about the quality and how much ui has been translated.

EDIT:
looks like UI is translated at least to some extent

1681754825880.png

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone have it please can you share it because i don’t wanna go through process of putting it in can anyone please share it

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
this is coming out in 3 days apparently.
This is supposed to come mid april but dev said its very unlikely and late april is more realistic.

LordTom

May 30, 2020
Anyone got
Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku Gaiden 2 -OL Marina no Doutei Choukyou-
?

convergyssycks

May 26, 2020
There should be two different options when you summon the airship. One to fly and one to just enter.
All I have is the icon of the ship on the overworld map that I can step on it and the only way I can then interact with it is to hit either enter or space and they then just board and fly it. Tried every button on my keyboard and those are all I can do.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
this is coming out in 3 days apparently.
This is supposed to come mid april but dev said its very unlikely and late april is more realistic.
those look promising tho

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes