Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I played Nebel Geisterjäger for about 10 hours, and had to drop it. Way too much work for little payout. Their last game was 100x better. This one has bad tedious combat, and too many poorly explained mechanics. And the only time I got any naughty scene is when I intentionally let the guy keep molesting the girl and didn't stop it. Thats too netorase for me.

Now I did see in the forums you can take the girl's gear off, and ways to cheese events, use mtool ect. But hell if I'm gonna do all that I might as well just download a complete save damn.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Is that SAO game actually worth playing? I looked it up on F95 and I saw MTL, which turns even the best game to shit.
It's not really MTL it's actually a Chinese guy translating it, although it's not perfect it is better than any MTL that's for sure. I think it's very much worth playing because it has a ton of different tropes packed into NTR game, which i havent seen done in any other game so far to this extent.

It's still early on but has a ton of content because a lot of side characters get NTR'd, while the build up between the main hero and heroine is done really well so far with good pacing IMO. It's suppose to eventually branch into 2 paths one where the main character is oblivious to whats going behind his back and one where he is aware and enjoys it. The overall writing is good as well, nice build up to everything and surprisingly good and realistic corruption of the main girl.

As i said before the thing that makes it stick out is that it has a lot of different NTR tropes that you dont see all packed up into one game. From peeping on someone while hidden to seeing the shadows having sex behind a curtain to listening to someone having sex on the phone to someone getting a BJ behind the counter as the main character is oblivious on the other side to battle sex as in the girl gets molested or sexed while the main character is fighting in the background to watching videos on the net of blurred out people having sex not realizing one of the girls in it is the main characters girlfriend, etc... Lots of cool and interesting ways for NTR scenarios.

Oh and forgot to add you also get the option to view certain scenes from 2-3 different perspectives.

1. The one where the MC is looking at the scene which is usually "hidden" which is to say we as the player can mostly see whats going on but the MC thinks it's either too dark or too blurry or something is in the way, etc...
2. The one where we see it from the perspective of the guy doing the NTRing, so a very clear view of whats going on
3. The girls perspective as in what her inner monologue is like how much bigger his dick is than MC's, her fighting to stay loyal to the MC, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
I've been trying the Nebel Geisterjäger game for a bit. I gotta say it is pretty rough. It gave me a headache and felt overly complicated. The mechanics just made no sense as well the game feeling like a bit of a chore. I don't mind tedious gameplay but it just felt too convoluted and overwhelming. Might still give it a chance :/

I do want to try Engraved Pleasure again though! I first played it awhile back with mtl translation and I couldn't figure out what to do because translation wasn't clear. I am looking forward to a better translation! What are your thoughts of engraved Pleasure if you have played it?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I played Nebel Geisterjäger for about 10 hours, and had to drop it. Way too much work for little payout. Their last game was 100x better. This one has bad tedious combat, and too many poorly explained mechanics. And the only time I got any naughty scene is when I intentionally let the guy keep molesting the girl and didn't stop it. Thats too netorase for me.

Now I did see in the forums you can take the girl's gear off, and ways to cheese events, use mtool ect. But hell if I'm gonna do all that I might as well just download a complete save damn.
You saved me hours of my life that I would never get back.

Reactions: lladi and LordFrz

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
This might have been asked before but is there an uncensored version of 'Dark Blue' the Hentai Anime video. Well I class it as Hentai Anime with a cuckold theme in it. My searches have proved fruitless so far. I have a censored version of Dark Blue that I got off of Pirate Bay.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I've been trying the Nebel Geisterjäger game for a bit. I gotta say it is pretty rough. It gave me a headache and felt overly complicated. The mechanics just made no sense as well the game feeling like a bit of a chore. I don't mind tedious gameplay but it just felt too convoluted and overwhelming. Might still give it a chance :/
Yeah, that's true. It's like playing normal rpgm game but with extra steps , nothing interesting about the battle mechanics made me engage more. In fact it did the opposite , and mostly drained the fun out of me while playing the game.

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah, that's true. It's like playing normal rpgm game but with extra steps , nothing interesting about the battle mechanics made me engage more. In fact it did the opposite , and mostly drained the fun out of me while playing the game.
Nebel suffers from a problem present in many games but it is even more problematic in a netorare, a problem where the author tries to bring too many mechanics into the game and ends up making them confusing and boring, making the game become one of a kind. somewhat difficult, it's difficult and boring to do the events, I played for more than 10 hours and I still didn't know exactly how to do the netorare events, I thought the game was buggy but in fact it's just really poorly done. It's not bad to bring new mechanics mainly to the NTR genre, but if you're going to bring it, you have to do it right, otherwise we'll have more games like Nebel that had great potential but ended up being a frustrating game for most of those who played here from what I've noticed. For this and other reasons I believe that the best netorare standards we currently have are games like Hero boy Ken, Scars of summer and SAO NTR, simple games but well built in narrative and mainly in their netorare content.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I can name so many that goes down the path of tedium, boredom and far too multi-directional. If that is a reasonable statement.

At times, the Author/Creator either loses or had poor vision for their creation, and sometimes too grandiose than it should be. Far too often do they also cater to too many groups of each distinct desires, diluting the other content in favor for more of other content, rather than focusing on certain content and only implementing what would harmonize or be cohesive with the existing focus.

I could go on. But Nebel is the case of "I am so fucking bored and tired. Give me a savefile, and let me see the CG/Scenes." situation. That is when you lost it, as a Creator. To not have incentive to play it at all. And that is why i prefer my Pixelated NTR, minus some of Agus titles. Gotta look for those scenes. But that is just me.

Headpat being one that makes pretty good NTR and content right now. Unfortunately, the friggen Community there has started pushing to cater to their selfish desires, despite there has been NO Voting from the Creator, for content the Creator thinks would be cohesive with his vision. I tire of people in general...

Reactions: ktez and lolicon77

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Man I wish the creator of the SAO NTR game completed his updated Nero game first. I can't see him starting that back up anytime soon now that his SAO game is so popular
I completed his old Nero game the other day. And I gotta say I would love to see what he would do with the remake nero. The scenes were pretty good. I would love to see nero remake continued as well as sakura. It definitely wont be anytime soon though I agree with you there.

Reactions: NickFn092

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
I can recommend Seed of the Dead 2. I was a bit skeptical about it, but the NTR was actually quite good. There are four heroines, each with three NTR scenes that you unlock only after your relationship progresses to a certain point. All of the scenes are quite hot and remain a mystery to the main character. Only problem is you cant play it with one hand(lol) but you can use cheat engine to get through combat parts quickly.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Anybody knows how to proceed at this point (SAO game)?
There shouldn't be a door there in the sewer.
I'm stuck.
Untitled.png

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
I completed his old Nero game the other day. And I gotta say I would love to see what he would do with the remake nero. The scenes were pretty good. I would love to see nero remake continued as well as sakura. It definitely wont be anytime soon though I agree with you there.
I know some people don't like it but I liked how fast Nero was willing to cheat but still tried to hide it. I just hope he continues with his fate games first once SAO is done.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes