Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Btw has anyone played the trial of the new Venus game. Summary of it would be greatly appreciated

woomb

Jun 13, 2020
I have - there's no H-scenes if that's your question. Basically the MC's ex-gf dumps a young a girl on him and bounces, claiming that she's his kid. The MC gets kicked out of his apartment because they don't allow groups to live together and so he moves back to his dead Grandpa's place where we gets reunited with a girl that he used to play with when he was younger.

End of Chapter 1

Reactions: jaden000

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Somebody have a mtool translation or deepl translation of Sakura Chapter 1.0 (think thats day 3)? Always getting a error when trying to start the game with mtool. (game is unpacked with chinese name encoding)

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Looks like the developer of Engraved Pleasure is moving away from the RPGMaker engine.
Here's the .
Sadly, this means that their most recent game (Engraved Pleasure) will be the last one to be translated (by fans, at least).

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Looks like the developer of Engraved Pleasure is moving away from the RPGMaker engine.
Here's the .
Sadly, this means that their most recent game (Engraved Pleasure) will be the last one to be translated (by fans, at least).
Really? I though it would be like the FGO and SAO games? If its like that lets all beg them not to xD

Also i read (in comments) that they are testing only, as in not sure they will use that (whatever that is).

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Hi guys, I need some help on the Azur lane game. I’m stuck on chapter 5(?) I think.

After entering magic city Elkanster and pulling the lever on the sewers under the basement of minister Rand’s house.

It says an iron door opened somewhere but I’ve looked all around and I can’t find it.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Does SAO NTR have the antagonist getting more girls than just Asuna? Seems prime for having the villain get Kirito's whole "harem"

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I don't know what you expect, but this Netorare game was disappointing for me.
Well, it's tick some soft spot for me in NTR game:
1. Male POV ✔
2. Hidden (NTR) sex scenes (with moaning sounds). ✔
3. FMC corruption is good enough (it takes 3/4 of the game for the FMC to completely fallen to the NTR guy). ✔
4. Battle (NTR) sex. ✔
5. And off course, great CGs. ✔

But if you're using MTL, I can see why you're disappointed.
One of the game's highlights is the dialogue between FMC and the NTR guy.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Does SAO NTR have the antagonist getting more girls than just Asuna? Seems prime for having the villain get Kirito's whole "harem"
So far only Asuna and the sister on the side but by a different guy, dev didn't want to complicate the story too much and handling so many girls could be hard, we do see other girls but is in sidestories/roaming events.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well, it's tick some soft spot for me in NTR game:
1. Male POV ✔
2. Hidden (NTR) sex scenes (with moaning sounds). ✔
3. FMC corruption is good enough (it takes 3/4 of the game for the FMC to completely fallen to the NTR guy). ✔
4. Battle (NTR) sex. ✔
5. And off course, great CGs. ✔

But if you're using MTL, I can see why you're disappointed.
One of the game's highlights is the dialogue between FMC and the NTR guy.
For me all of those plus the corruption being integrated in the gameplay, girl developes skills/magic depending on the corruption level (mostly buff, at first all buffs are for the MC but then she starts buffing the netori guy)

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I just finished Nebel game today ...and is it just me that felt underwhelmed from the hype of the game? some even calling it the ntr of the year.

I dunno , I think the game is ok , but that's just me I guess.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
I just finished Nebel game today ...and is it just me that felt underwhelmed from the hype of the game? some even calling it the ntr of the year.

I dunno , I think the game is ok , but that's just me I guess.
I really enjoyed it. I skipped all the grinding, and once you learn the systems in place, and play around with mtool, you can pretty much craft your own story.

e.g. In the day level, control the flags and the atmostphere that trigger the NTR scenes, and you can extend it to the night level. Then, you can override the RNG and manually trigger the events you want. It was super hot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Okay guys, this is the for the trial version of .
It's all in English except for the date on the game, which I can't change no matter what (it's related to the game's coding).
It's a nice break from translating Engraved Pleasure (my current project).
If the game is ever released, I'll consider fully translating it.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I really enjoyed it. I skipped all the grinding, and once you learn the systems in place, and play around with mtool, you can pretty much craft your own story.

e.g. In the day level, control the flags and the atmostphere that trigger the NTR scenes, and you can extend it to the night level. Then, you can override the RNG and manually trigger the events you want. It was super hot.
Yeah , I guess if you put it that way. But if that's what it takes to really enjoy the game,it's says something that it really lacks pacing and motivation. Anyway, at least you find a way to enjoy the game to its fullest.

SAO NTR isn't even finishing and it's a thousand times better than Nebel.
100% Agreed.

Reactions: LordFrz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes