Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

marolastone

Dec 8, 2021
They do From Otomi-games , Hentai sharing and hentai banchi all of them have the same problem I check some other games to download just to be sure they work fine it’s just this one something must have happened anyway here something for trying to give us the file
This is NTR game that hasn’t released yet but has a demo it has animated sex sprites animated cg art moaning sounds from the heroine there is another heroine a nun but you only see her give titjob to a guy
is there seg scene? how to get it ? did it need to lose academy test?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
is there seg scene? how to get it ? did it need to lose academy test?
There is no sex scene yet but there are sexual scenes groping or sucking on her tits or her giving titjobs and a scene of her masturbating both pixel animation and CG animation you don’t have to fail the academy there will events popping up there are heart symbols for the main heroine but there is H event for the nun but only one for her for now remember this is a demo there only really hot sexual harassment scenes for now

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
Anyone know how to fix this issue? It's from the latest update of lrttiem fate game. I never had an issue with any of the previous updates and my system format is in Chinese instead of English which worked for all the previous updates. This is from update 1.3 trouble.png

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
how to fix this form NTR KNIGHT
Set region to Japanese that’s what they told me to do
Extract the files with Japanese locale to be exact.
Use WinRaR and under option and name locale select Japanese then extract and it should work.

If you extract with something else like 7zip sadly the only option is to set your windows to Japanese locale unless if it was zipped correctly.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes