Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Did the trial of but controls are bad, however, the concept is very interesting!

It looks like real-time NTR, that the scenes progress on the side screen as you get damaged/defeated.

In the trial, hero will recover and get up after HP 0, but counts toward heroine barrier reduction. After 3 downs it entered cutscene. I assume in main game, HP 0 signals the NTR scenes progressing? so having bad controls and going down aint that bad actually lol

I like these stuff, esp if main game doesnt enter cutscene and scenes progresses on the side while I'm fighting. would be good sh

Oct 5, 2018
I did, its trash, 4.14 for a reason, it's more netorase than ntr to add to that
Do you happen to have a MEGA or GoFile link that you can share?

EDIT:
Anon files link from HB -

EDIT2:
Password: hentaibanchi.com

Last edited:

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Did the trial of but controls are bad, however, the concept is very interesting!

It looks like real-time NTR, that the scenes progress on the side screen as you get damaged/defeated.

In the trial, hero will recover and get up after HP 0, but counts toward heroine barrier reduction. After 3 downs it entered cutscene. I assume in main game, HP 0 signals the NTR scenes progressing? so having bad controls and going down aint that bad actually lol

I like these stuff, esp if main game doesnt enter cutscene and scenes progresses on the side while I'm fighting. would be good sh
Do you have the full game? i can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: rumkattemis

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Dude... do not give advices in "if you are fresh" and then following it up with spoilers... damn. You just deprived everyone fresh from that "good" realization.
There is no spoilers in anything I've said. She's a virgin at the start of the game. Months will pass by the time you beat it without cheats.

Edit:
Case In Point: month and half in game time and still not even close to clearing

any guide / tips to unlock scenes? i have played like 50 days and only got camera scenes and 2 in the cafe

You need to find where Lawrence is fucking your girl every night by talking to the pedestrains and stop him. Sometimes your girlfriend calls you, but I think the game has some logic bug so she tells you the wrong location (you can pretend roleplay it's cuz she's a dumb slut, but it's the beginning of the game) so you're gonna get cucked.

You can also call her on the phone preemptively. I've made it a challenge to not call her on the phone, and only rely on the pedestrians because I already know all the events in the game where the tell signs.

The best tip I can give you is find out where to unlock H Status 4 and 5. The hint I can make is once you have Status 3 unlocked, you can find out to unlock 4 and 5 in the dream sequence that serves as playback to what Lawrence did with Kana that day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone have this download
IMG_5115.png
I’ve tried the other on hentainachi and Hentai sharing it says zip file empty does anyone have it on mega or Gofile hopefully not empty

• Angry
Reactions: archedio

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022

where did you download the game?

Oct 5, 2018
that one is still empty
It's weird because the anon files link worked fine for me.

Maybe something changed after I shared it here. Do the other links at hentaibanchi also share this problem?

Anywho, the game was a massive let down. I guess NTS fans would like it but it's a big let down for anyone expecting NTR.

But it is the dev's first project. So hopefully it's all better from now on.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Erika8

Dec 18, 2017
There is no spoilers in anything I've said. She's a virgin at the start of the game. Months will pass by the time you beat it without cheats.

Edit:
Case In Point: month and half in game time and still not even close to clearing

You need to find where Lawrence is fucking your girl every night by talking to the pedestrains and stop him. Sometimes your girlfriend calls you, but I think the game has some logic bug so she tells you the wrong location (you can pretend roleplay it's cuz she's a dumb slut, but it's the beginning of the game) so you're gonna get cucked.

You can also call her on the phone preemptively. I've made it a challenge to not call her on the phone, and only rely on the pedestrians because I already know all the events in the game where the tell signs.

The best tip I can give you is find out where to unlock H Status 4 and 5. The hint I can make is once you have Status 3 unlocked, you can find out to unlock 4 and 5 in the dream sequence that serves as playback to what Lawrence did with Kana that day.
Is there a way to higher the % of room faster during exorcism ?
I usually stop at 80%, but even with cheat it's annoying. The grind is annoying.
Or am I doing something wrong ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there a way to higher the % of room faster during exorcism ?
I usually stop at 80%, but even with cheat it's annoying. The grind is annoying.
Or am I doing something wrong ?
I always just remove Kana's equipped gear(the girl).
- Think I'm at 100% every time.
- Which make the NTR scenes when going spirit hunting happen much more often.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
It's weird because the anon files link worked fine for me.

Maybe something changed after I shared it here. Do the other links at hentaibanchi also share this problem?

Anywho, the game was a massive let down. I guess NTS fans would like it but it's a big let down for anyone expecting NTR.

But it is the dev's first project. So hopefully it's all better from now on.
They do From Otomi-games , Hentai sharing and hentai banchi all of them have the same problem I check some other games to download just to be sure they work fine it’s just this one something must have happened anyway here something for trying to give us the file
This is NTR game that hasn’t released yet but has a demo it has animated sex sprites animated cg art moaning sounds from the heroine there is another heroine a nun but you only see her give titjob to a guy

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes