Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This isn’t released yet but it has a demo trial it’s amazing animated sex sprites animation cg art there is only main heroine who moans and a another heroine who is a nun having sex with a trainee knight by giving him a tit blowjob only problem I’m trying to figure out if can choose a male who can NTR the main heroine it’s really good so far
IMG_5114.jpeg

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This isn’t released yet but it has a demo trial it’s amazing animated sex sprites animation cg art there is only main heroine who moans and a another heroine who is a nun having sex with a trainee knight by giving him a tit blowjob only problem I’m trying to figure out if can choose a male who can NTR the main heroine it’s really good so far
View attachment 2586136
This is best NTR demo I ever played to it’s up to you decide if you like it

• Wow
Reactions: ktez

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
View attachment 2586136
Already following the dev in cien when I played his previous game. He has a good grasp when it comes to balancing quality and quantity of the sex scenes. Plus , I really dig his art style.

Definitely gonna play his game when it's fully released.

Sep 8, 2021
Anyone else getting a bit burned out on ntr games? Maybe its because the quality has been dropping... or maybe after enough played games, the stories are samey, their edge has been dulled by having experienced them so many times...

I used to get really excited playing them... now its just... eh. Playing them more out of habit and finding the experience lackluster.

To be fair, I did play an unhealthy amount of them.
Nah fr I was recently on a NTR binge, like I was just playing a shit ton of jrpg etc ntr games, and then at the end of it I randomly downloaded this summertime saga-esque game

And man, after all tha ntr? Being the joe smo protag hit DIFF. Like the game wasn't even all that but I still got a kick out of it. Ntr is a dosage thing I think.

I fr finished playing that game like "man... all these bitches, and no competition. God is good.."

• Haha
Reactions: Kulman and LazwelX
Sep 8, 2021
I have to say that I've seen a couple of these 3 or all of them and wasn't that impressed, but I think you'll like this one:

- (Married mom vs bully, can be called son's POV) - lots of mystery-ambiguity-suspence-suspicion.

The other stories that I think were mentioned here in the tread - and/or I liked - for those who missed them or the newcomers:

- (the same author, married mom POV, series)

- stories (series 'Cucked in the Tropics', 'Cucking the Snowbound Couple', to a lesser extent - 'Cucking the Captive Campers' - both POVs for Tropics (switching), more of a male POV for the rest if I recall correctly, kind of 'good endings' in the first two. GF/Wife NTR. Lots of text - Tropics are 12-part. Some standalone works too, like 'Cheating Pool Table Slut' and I have 'Allure of the Bad Boy' pending).

- (ongoing, good rating, son's POV, Mom with fiancee vs Bully, humiliation, skimmed through first couple of chapters and liked it).

- (not on Literotica, huge - like 140k words. POV switches, interracial, but - reversed, kind of. Bully is white and your (or main male character) family is black; covered some chapters, think bully does everyone - GF, sister, mom... Whimp of a father and husband is also present. Suppose a great dose of humiliation in the later chapters).
see ian mention jackal cuz that man is fr a goat in the literary ntr genre. Bro pumps out ntr series like a horny rabbit pumps out kids.

I'll check these other ones out, thanks. I'm always on the look out for new stories, and literotica honestly isn't the best at spreading around smaller good stories. If it ain't in the top charts, you prolly ain't getting seen.

sparkslul

Feb 21, 2019
View attachment 2586136
Can you see the groping scene? I can only see the dialogues, the door is always locked

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone else getting a bit burned out on ntr games? Maybe its because the quality has been dropping... or maybe after enough played games, the stories are samey, their edge has been dulled by having experienced them so many times...

I used to get really excited playing them... now its just... eh. Playing them more out of habit and finding the experience lackluster.

To be fair, I did play an unhealthy amount of them.
I feel you. I remember the first time that I watched the ending of NTRPG2... it was like a stone in my chest... Like I said before: the last two good NTR game that I played was NTR Survival Z and Hero Wedding.... There's no quality anymore.
Let's hope for NTRMAN and n_taii for good content.

Reactions: jaden000 and Kulman

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Can you see the groping scene? I can only see the dialogues, the door is always locked
There is key at the store for peeking I think that’s what it said the store it’s at the cafeteria the male npc behind the counter also to get money you to do some jobs I know the nun has one at night

Reactions: sparkslul

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I feel you. I remember the first time that I watched the ending of NTRPG2... it was like a stone in my chest... Like I said before: the last two good NTR game that I played was NTR Survival Z and Hero Wedding.... There's no quality anymore.
Let's hope for NTRMAN and n_taii for good content.
Nebel with official English version just came out recently.
People claimed that the game was one of the best ntr games released in recent years.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
People claimed that the game was one of the best ntr games released in recent years.
I played and while i think the start and middle corruption scenes are great it don't really have good end of corruption scenes, it's dissapointing.

Jul 21, 2021
Yea im also kinda in that spot with games atm. Is not that i dont look forward to games but is just that so many games lately been either incredibly short or grind fest only to see like what? One or two scenes. Feel like JP devs lately been the ones in camp 1 and western devs fall into camp 2. But one thing i always been fan of JP devs over western is that atleast you have choices/routes you can do. I just played through TAC again since the new update dropped. I then i thought i do the main game with the 14 chapters. Now i skipped most of it since i played through it once but man that game is perfect example of what i dislike what feels like every western devs does and especially if they Renpy games. I know that the game mostly focuses on swinging but to get ann to cuck you then run in the problem with what i could tell you dont have any choices. Doesn't help that majority of the guys in the game i wasn't interested with so just was a mess. I know they remaking or a prequel but what i played im definitely gonna wait till either the game done or gets something improvements majorly. And honestly i think more devs should embrace the world of their games more and do sequels or something close like shinachiku with SOS. Sure some games might not need or maybe the characters just doesn't hit with them. But for me since the first SOS didn't quite hit the corruption i wanted its great to see that it gets build upon further so you dont have to do the whole build again.

Reactions: Kulman

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I already played the game, so it's a bit too easy for me to keep Kana pure. And if she's pure, the game kinda sucks.

If you're fresh, going into the game will be fun since she's gonna be a cum bucket by the time you figure out the game mechanics. That first realization that she lost her virginity months before was good.

I thought it's funny how the translation group released the game ahead of the official release. Big oof.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I already played the game, so it's a bit too easy for me to keep Kana pure. And if she's pure, the game kinda sucks.

If you're fresh, going into the game will be fun since she's gonna be a cum bucket by the time you figure out the game mechanics. That first realization that she lost her virginity months before was good.

I thought it's funny how the translation group released the game ahead of the official release. Big oof.
Dude... do not give advices in "if you are fresh" and then following it up with spoilers... damn. You just deprived everyone fresh from that "good" realization.

Reactions: Yambidexter
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes