Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does anyone know how long kemono party takes to update the pages(or do they even update)? i remember to download the fate game from LRTTIEM there.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Knight of the Icicle Chiara -
Oh hey that's by the same studio as the isekei elf game. That looked good, it's on my (very long) list of games to get through. Can't wait to see a more proper NTR game from them.

Reactions: LazwelX

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Nebel with official English version just came out recently.
People claimed that the game was one of the best ntr games released in recent years.
Eh, it's got a good premise and good art, but is very convoluted/overcomplicated, the combat sucks and unfortunately I felt a bit let down by the mystery NTR, as it remains kinda reluctant at all corruption levels. I am, however, looking for similar games.

Reactions: drone4of2

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Oh hey that's by the same studio as the isekei elf game. That looked good, it's on my (very long) list of games to get through. Can't wait to see a more proper NTR game from them.
It was ok, overpowered knight who can't seem to say no to groping and molestation, corruption commence...

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Is this even a ntr game? Didnt looks like.

Jul 21, 2021
Yea should stick to 1 guy only except if you do like some others and make paths. But lately all ones that had paths been boring/bad so then again maybe not. I just got done with heart of darkness and currently playing through black souls 1 then moving onto 2 after. And honestly been having a grand time playing them so far. While HOD have some fairly good art it kinda felt like it was a afterthought. And BS is passable art but kinda treat to play even though most of it is standard rpgmaker. And i wouldn't mind a game like those two but with a ntr setting with some good build up. And got some other games after that isn't ntr games but looked like they still been decent either for the art or gameplay. Tried Nebel game again for the 3 time and still don't get it. Saw some the CGs and some of was decent it kinda feel falt for me personally so im dropping it again. But will give bbq credit for building a pretty nice world and the idea behind the game sounds nice on paper but was done bad in my opinion. I might be caveman and not get the complex mechanics but just felt too tedious to do. But i wouldn't mind seeing the same premise done again but maybe just fix the problems along the way.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Apr 5, 2022
Yea should stick to 1 guy only except if you do like some others and make paths. But lately all ones that had paths been boring/bad so then again maybe not. I just got done with heart of darkness and currently playing through black souls 1 then moving onto 2 after. And honestly been having a grand time playing them so far. While HOD have some fairly good art it kinda felt like it was a afterthought. And BS is passable art but kinda treat to play even though most of it is standard rpgmaker. And i wouldn't mind a game like those two but with a ntr setting with some good build up. And got some other games after that isn't ntr games but looked like they still been decent either for the art or gameplay. Tried Nebel game again for the 3 time and still don't get it. Saw some the CGs and some of was decent it kinda feel falt for me personally so im dropping it again. But will give bbq credit for building a pretty nice world and the idea behind the game sounds nice on paper but was done bad in my opinion. I might be caveman and not get the complex mechanics but just felt too tedious to do. But i wouldn't mind seeing the same premise done again but maybe just fix the problems along the way.
netorare has a simple recipe for being good, but the developers seem to forget or want to go their own way too much and end up making average or mediocre games. For a pure netorare to be good, it must have only one MC and this must be the man who will be the cuckold, since the woman can be a pervert or not, I believe that depends a lot on the story, since Netori must only be 1 guy , usually the story fares much better for me if it's something like Hero Boy Ken or SAO NTR where you control the male MC in a good story where he's being cheated on but he doesn't know and it's not really clear who he's in either playing, with those famous and good sex scenes hidden in curtains, doors or windows, we can have the female perspective if this is well crafted, functioning as something that exists in scars of summer.

Reactions: nhami and LordFrz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes