Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Okay guys, this is the for the trial version of .
It's all in English except for the date on the game, which I can't change no matter what (it's related to the game's coding).
It's a nice break from translating Engraved Pleasure (my current project).
If the game is ever released, I'll consider fully translating it.
Do you translate Engraved Pleasure ? how far you get?
I try it too but was too long and I don't have that patience.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
100% tried the Nebel game, quit it after a while.

SAO on the other hand might genuinely be one of the best NTR games ever made if it continues on this trajection.
Is this SAO game the one from the devs that made that Fate RPGM game that was chopped up into chapters and used Koikatsu models? If it is, I've tried their Fate games and they were riddled with way too many technical pet peeves for me to play more than a couple minutes.

Reactions: Testament34

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It looks like the same circle from the Sakura chapter listing in the ci-en... Does this game need speed hacks like Sakura chapter to make the sprites move at a reasonable speed this time?
No? It moves fairly fine to me, you dont really have large distances to cover to begin with. There are a few settings that you can travel between and none of them are really large maps.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
No? It moves fairly fine to me, you dont really have large distances to cover to begin with. There are a few settings that you can travel between and none of them are really large maps.
My biggest issue with the other games was that literally every character felt like they moved at 0.5% the normal RPGM walk speed in cutscenes and when you walk around the map and anything below default RPGM run speed is unacceptable to me.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
My biggest issue with the other games was that literally every character felt like they moved at 0.5% the normal RPGM walk speed in cutscenes and when you walk around the map and anything below default RPGM run speed is unacceptable to me.
Was fine to me tbh, i mean yea it was slower than i would want it, but the distances you traveled were fairly small so it never really bothered me.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Was fine to me tbh, i mean yea it was slower than i would want it, but the distances you traveled were fairly small so it never really bothered me.
Fair enough to you, I just couldn't do it. It's one of the QoL things I quit games over, but that's purely a me opinion. Like how some people wont touch a game if it doesn't have a VN ui.

Apr 5, 2022
100% tried the Nebel game, quit it after a while.

SAO on the other hand might genuinely be one of the best NTR games ever made if it continues on this trajection.
I see the developer's good evolution with each game released, and this SAO NTR is doing very well, the quality of this game for a netorare is something that I simply haven't experienced yet, as it is a genuine netorare just as its previous games try to be, they are very fun to play, which is very difficult nowadays in games of this genre.

Reactions: NeroZee

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Pretty far, around 75% completed (10th dungeon).
Yes, the game is rather large, which is why I take my time translating it.
Wow almost complete you really have that patience all my respect for you my friend...
I was planning to play with sugoi translate but if you release the translate version in around 2 months I will change my mind and looking forward for your translation release...

That sao game is that good?? I looking sample image and the graphic is not that great...it's wierd 3d cartoon not my style but if the story it's pretty solid maybe I will try it.

Zairus

May 25, 2017
That sao game is that good?? I looking sample image and the graphic is not that great...it's wierd 3d cartoon not my style but if the story it's pretty solid maybe I will try it.
It's a matter of taste, in my opinion it's nothing special, but well, can't say that it's a trash or something, just kinda normal. The good thing about it, it's a male perspective, and it's about a well known couple, also it's still lack the content. It's better to wait a little more, when it's probably can be more satisfactory. About the graphic, well, i get used to it by some time. The problem itself when games like this called gem and such, degradation of the genre as a whole, most devs not even trying nowadays, so here we go, trying to find at least something.
P.S. forgot to mention, the game language is chinese, and i noticed that the tranlators works much worse with chinese language then japanese. So it's harder to grasp what's going on.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is that SAO game actually worth playing? I looked it up on F95 and I saw MTL, which turns even the best game to shit.
The versions here on F95 are perfectly understandable, and the game is top tier. There is a good bit of content already in it too. Honestly there are probably more sex scenes in this than a lot of finished games that have been coming out recently, lol.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
The only NTR I feel I can recommend is real life experience.
The gaming space always comes up a little underwhelming. :/
Wtf? Lol. For me it's the opposite. I never want to see my gf near other dude. I only enjoy NTR, gaming or hentai wise. Prob because I never self insert or anything. I just think it's hotter corruption wise.

Reactions: En89 and LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Okay guys, this is the for the trial version of .
It's all in English except for the date on the game, which I can't change no matter what (it's related to the game's coding).
It's a nice break from translating Engraved Pleasure (my current project).
If the game is ever released, I'll consider fully translating it.
Ahahh I just finished the demo with very bad MTL, lol. Just started Engraved Pleasure too. lol

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes