Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Don't worry, dude. They just want less Netorare, and they type in a very robotic and soulless manner. As expected of hypocrits.

Apr 5, 2022
Wow dude, the way you structure your sentences reminds me a text generated by AI more than any ChatGPT response I've ever seen. Kudos for that. Very hard to understand what you mean though, makes me feel stupid when I reread it multiple times and still am lost D:
I don't speak English fluently so I write in my language and pass it to Google translator, unfortunately it seems that the translator is screwing up my words.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I don't speak English fluently so I write in my language and pass it to Google translator, unfortunately it seems that the translator is screwing up my words.
:O Didn't occur to me.. Do you also translate whole forum from english with that "translate page" function?

Jul 21, 2021
Man its been real quiet lately huh? Whats people up to in the meantime now that there isn't anything really worth playing? Ive gone through doom wads/retrofps lately and having a blast lol. I missed out on doom 1 and 2 back in the day so i got tons of mods/wads to play in the coming days. On a sidenote if any got some recommendations on some best ones feel free to reply. Biggest two favorites i played and would recommend if you haven't had the chance is Ashe2063 and wolfenstein blade of agony. Again sorry for not keeping thread on topic but hasn't been anything lately.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Man its been real quiet lately huh? Whats people up to in the meantime now that there isn't anything really worth playing? Ive gone through doom wads/retrofps lately and having a blast lol. I missed out on doom 1 and 2 back in the day so i got tons of mods/wads to play in the coming days. On a sidenote if any got some recommendations on some best ones feel free to reply. Biggest two favorites i played and would recommend if you haven't had the chance is Ashe2063 and wolfenstein blade of agony. Again sorry for not keeping thread on topic but hasn't been anything lately.
Hexen beyond heretic. That stuff was quite ahead of its time actually. I replayed it recently and it is very atmospheric even by todays standards.. Still enjoyable, even vanilla one (without brutal mod).

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I started playing Nier Automata, it's been a while since the last good adult game released.

Reactions: TifasMakesMeNut

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I Have been trying Arterial of origins and will try Dohna dohnan for a while

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
When it comes to ntr games this year , I did finally play Nebel cuz of the official eng translation. Despite having flaws in it, I enjoyed it.

As for H-games, Im currently having fun with this game. (not ntr btw)
As for normal game , Darkest Dungeon 2 is the one that mostly occupying my free time , as it's so addicting.

Have fun with your doom play btw. It's been ages since I played 1 and 2 that idk what's what anymore.

Oct 5, 2018
Whats people up to in the meantime now that there isn't anything really worth playing?
Well, on the topic of NTR -

1. is planning to release a demo on DLSite around July. The actual game may be released in late August or September.
2. released a new demo.
3. I recently discovered a new .
4. apparently has a stomach infection.
5. is working on multiple projects, one of them being an NTR RPG in RPG Maker and another one being something in UE5.

If anyone is wondering whether non-NTR RPG corruption is looking better.
It really isn't. Most games are mediocre trash. Only thing available is Which as expected is good. Probably the only dev that gives a shit about a good clothing system since CircleKame.

As for non-hentai, well sort of
I finished and .

Actual non-hentai
  • I haven't played a lot of highly regarded classics. So might catch up on those this year (seeing how we won't get good NTR till August). I personally enjoyed when I tried it last year, so I have confidence that I'll be able to enjoy the others as well. I'm planning on starting . After that, I'll either pick up the or the .
  • Also, completed last year and this year.
  • Lastly, rediscovered an old game whose development I was following. Basically a Souls inspired pixel art game w/ time travel elements. It's called .

I'll be honest, the NTR well has been so dry since 2022, it actually allowed me to discover some gems. That being said, I do hope for the return of good NTR games (Yes, Nebel was good but that's one game in a sea of mediocrity).

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Man its been real quiet lately huh? Whats people up to in the meantime now that there isn't anything really worth playing?
It really has been!! Feels like some big empty hole... it's long ago since it was that quite around here in this particular thread. For me the problem is that all big release are all at once at the end of the month (APBLU, Henteria Chronicles, Turning the Page,...). But also a lot of devs in general seem to take faaar more time for each release (apart from those reliable ones). There are sooo many good NTR games with an update beeing overdue (A Perfect Marriage, Satisfy Him, Cli Pick, ...).

Oct 5, 2018
God I hope gaptax's new game gets translated quickly. I've been DYING TO PLAY IT.
Weird. GapTax said that Eleanor (new NTR game FMC) won't have as much content with faceless NPCs as Asuka (previous NTR game FMC).

It's still GapTax though, so it should be good.

Still though, I liked Asuka fucking around so much. It was especially hot to read the thoughts of each NPC. We do get to read the thoughts of each NPC that lusts after Ryoka, hope Castella lets other NPCs in on the action in the Scars After Story.

Oct 5, 2018
I Have been trying Arterial of origins and will try Dohna dohnan for a while
This is more on-topic and directed at anyone who has played it.
Dohna dohnan has a NTR tag on VNDB but I'm very skeptical about the game having any NTR elements because -
1. The premise doesn't scream NTR.
2. The low NTR score on VNDB, combined with rape tag leads me to believe that it's "You done goofed, now everyone else dicks your mistress".

Am I right or is it actually good NTR?

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
It really has been!! Feels like some big empty hole... it's long ago since it was that quite around here in this particular thread. For me the problem is that all big release are all at once at the end of the month (APBLU, Henteria Chronicles, Turning the Page,...). But also a lot of devs in general seem to take faaar more time for each release (apart from those reliable ones). There are sooo many good NTR games with an update beeing overdue (A Perfect Marriage, Satisfy Him, Cli Pick, ...).
Isn't that totally your fault? Before HC3 was released you were a regular in the HC3 thread. Before finding you here i SERIOUSLY thought you got an overdose of ntr and went on a pilgrimage!

That said, anyone here who can tell me more about the ntr route in Turning the Page?
I played the husbands pov + looked into the cg folder. Seemed as if the wife route was mostly finished while the husbands route ended much sooner. Did the ntr path got added later on, thus less content?

• Red Heart
Reactions: sfoMMA85

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
5. is working on multiple projects, one of them being an NTR RPG in RPG Maker and another one being something in UE5.
After last two games I'm really excited about future works of this author. It seems to me, like he is one of the few authors who actually tries to do something new. And not just in the NTR genre, but basically for adult games. And I really digging into his art style, I like all girls he make. I've noticed that it's very common for ntr girls to have huge breasts and excessive fat. Maybe it's the stereotype of the married mummy, but I'm not attracted to that at all. I like them thin and toned, with soft facial features. And BBQ dev cater to my taste excellently.

Aside from BBQ, I really waiting for Dungeon and bride not only the demo showed quite entertaining gameplay, but it also features, quite good clothing system, rpg elements and relationship system. Even if it wasn't NTR I would still like what I saw. I don't want to spoil my expectations, so I patiently wait for a full release, I hope it will come this year..

Apart from that, I'm not looking forward to anything else. It's all kind of stale and doesn't catch my interest. Maybe there are some new authors somewhere in the backyards of Ci-en, but I found it rather difficult to find them there.

Reactions: 2022meinfzone

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Dohna dohnan has a NTR tag on VNDB but I'm very skeptical about the game having any NTR elements because -
2. The low NTR score on VNDB, combined with rape tag leads me to believe that it's "You done goofed, now everyone else dicks your mistress".

There is not much NTR, it mostly like rape scenes if you screwed up big time. Like if you don't do mission of the rescue for a long time. If you played other Alice soft games, you should know, that most of NTR there is like that. In Sengoku Rance, for example, your girls could be NTR'ed if you fail in battle in late game and then don't rescue them in time. In Dohna Dohna you also running a brothel and whoring out NPC girls, so maybe for some people it's also NTR. Main heroines don't work there, though.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019

it does have NTR, 2 scenes per heroine iirc.
to me it's kind of a good one because one scene per character's trigger is not just 'defeat'.
story-wise you're kinda getting hint when NTR might happen, and you have to dispatch your team to where she is. if you forgot or purposely didn't go to her, then you'll get it.
there's also one thing with one of the characters, even if you go to the location, map has branching route so if you went the wrong way you'll get first half of the NTR scene.

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
For anyone interested here's a new release

Unsure whatever it's a sequal or just extra scenes from My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness

Oct 5, 2018
it does have NTR, 2 scenes per heroine iirc.
There is not much NTR, it mostly like rape scenes if you screwed up big time.
Right so it's the classic Alicesoft NTR trigger. You see the NTR event about to happen and have the power to stop it. Failure would trigger it.

But there's no traditional NTR route, i.e. prolonged NTR events would corrupt the heroine to the point that you can't save her. So it's closer to Rance NTR than it is to Heartful Maman or Tsumamigui 3.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes