Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
My two cents: I don't know if my expectations were too high, but damn, i didn't like it.
Art wasn't good as usual, but still unique NTRMAN style. 8.5/10
Audio: the actress did well but, when fast forwarding the scenes, her moans mix with the moans of the game... it became a mess. 8.0/10
General: No second pov, no behind the scenes... Too rushed. If it was a rookie developer, certainly will be a great game, but this is NTRMAN, and for his standards> 6.0/10
Overall: 7.5/10

Remembering his last bulletin, I hope he puts his head straight and back enjoying delivering this gems to all of us again.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
My two cents: I don't know if my expectations were too high, but damn, i didn't like it.
Art wasn't good as usual, but still unique NTRMAN style. 8.5/10
Audio: the actress did well but, when fast forwarding the scenes, her moans mix with the moans of the game... it became a mess. 8.0/10
General: No second pov, no behind the scenes... Too rushed. If it was a rookie developer, certainly will be a great game, but this is NTRMAN, and for his standards> 6.0/10
Overall: 7.5/10

Remembering his last bulletin, I hope he puts his head straight and back enjoying delivering this gems to all of us again.
gonna be honest over all id give it a 5 or a 6 out of 10 like you said it was too rushed and had no second pov or behind the scenes its not something i expect from ntrman.

Reactions: /;/ and zebzeb

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
My only complaint is too few scenes and no alternate endings. I just wanted to explore the characters and story more, I was shocked to see that I had actually unlocked all the gallery :(

Reactions: drone4of2

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Did NTRMAN get too much money? He stopped making good games a lot of time ago, the more money he got the lower quality his stories got
trust me when i say its not about the money if it was he wouldnt pause payments every time theres a problem, im pretty sure you were here when it was revealed that he had been going through all sorts of shit in his personal life and was depressed. Thats most likely whats been taking a toll on his work his mentality is probably starting to reflect in his work, i guess the break he took wasnt long enough? he might need to take some time off again.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
trust me when i say its not about the money if it was he wouldnt pause payments every time theres a problem, im pretty sure you were here when it was revealed that he had been going through all sorts of shit in his personal life and was depressed. Thats most likely whats been taking a toll on his work his mentality is probably starting to reflect in his work, i guess the break he took wasnt long enough? he might need to take some time off again.
It may also be that he/they are trying to branch out from the mommy fetish ntr games, mommy fetish as in they are only ntr because the MC has an oedipus complex, his latest game (stil, in dev) is better in my opinion since at least the netori guy is a bully, clearly someone his mom shouldn't date (apart from you know the age xD).

I honestly sometimes hate mom ntr because the ntr revolves around the MC (son) having feelings for his own mother and the game plays like that is alright and the mom dating someone else is a bad thing. Not all but too many in my opinion are like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2
Jul 4, 2018

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Can anyone reccomend me games like these? I'm looking for ones that have an online forum feature where you can see the NTR

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-girl...hat-loved-her-final-the-church-of-ntr.125974/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriend-is-everyones-toilet-bitch-final-eiciffee.125374/

I've tried searching for some but most of the ones I found are...not so great...
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Wow this game looks absolutely incredible:

Any idea why the DLs are so low? Anyone actually tried it?
I did, it's trash imo, not because it's NTR for like 10% of the game then becomes netorase, but because the wife have 0 corruption, she's a whore and the art turns me off so much for some reason.

Don't even get me started on how he decided to handle all the scenes, play it to feel the pain.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes