Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Well if I had to chose then it would be Adelaide inn for me.
I second that. Adelaide Inn and the first Rural Homecoming were my favourite of his games, for some reason, and I feel like everything after (and including) the Goblin one just were not that good.

I don't think they are bad games, far from it but to me it feels like they are missing something and I can't quite point out what it is.

But hey maybe there might be something wrong with me since I had the same experience with Undertale, loved the game, finished all routes but dropped Deltarune almost immediately.

Jun 15, 2018
I did, it's trash imo, not because it's NTR for like 10% of the game then becomes netorase, but because the wife have 0 corruption, she's a whore and the art turns me off so much for some reason.

Don't even get me started on how he decided to handle all the scenes, play it to feel the pain.
I like the art and I'm ok with netorase but yea I agree that I dont like the fact that the wife is a whore from the start. Such a turn off.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I like the art and I'm ok with netorase but yea I agree that I dont like the fact that the wife is a whore from the start. Such a turn off.
There's even a point where she basically fucks in from of you, everything is too much in your face, you feel mystery for like the first 15 mins then everything is given to you, every single girl on the story is corrupted from the first second (maybe the wife is like 70% corrupted lmao)

• Sad
Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
What's up fellas
Do you know any NTR games with cheating without our knowledge or where we can see other couples? I don't know what kind of NTR is that lol.
The perfect game would have:
- not ugly "actresses"
- good amount of sex content
- love interests are in age 18-30, dont want to see grandmas
- already translated to english :x im too dumb to translate it myself from japanease or any other asian language

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
The description is interesting. The picture here raises questions.

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Honestly there isn't any good NTR games recently nor for the couple last months or so, like i'm not going to lie there was maybe like a couple of worth mentioning good games such as:
(nebel is rather nice because it the player who choses to be NTR'd or not)
(this game CG looks really nice but the NTR is rather forced but I still enjoyed the game)
(This game was rather funny, the NTR is ok but I hoped that they made some more developments with the NTR)
(This dev art looks not the best but I like how we can choose to get NTR'd or not and the sandbox)
(This game felt like a nebel copy but no ghost and I was disappointed when all the CG's for the antagonist are the same)

There are some other good NTR games but I feel like all of them are missing a bit of realism which is having the player choose if he wants to be NTR'd or not unlike games which force it upon you, like yea they can still be good games but usually they are the least fun to have a playthrough at least in my opinion since all the situations are force onto people instead of given the choice. There are some good games upcoming but it do be looking rather dry

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone have a link for this one?

I can´t find it anywhere and looks kinda decent

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes