Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Guys what’s your take on this game: ?

The general gist seems to be that the MC is popular but his gyaru childhoodfriend, girlfriend, teacher and gf‘s mom all get NTR’d by his yuri mom who transfers to his school as a teacher.

Anyone tried it before?

Last edited:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
bro,will u working on Descendants of the Goddess again or never
I'm working first on a smaller game, after that a complete remake of Descendants of the Goddess but bigger, i'm just keeping things to myself until i'm ready to show thing. I don't have much time free nowadays but i'm slowly getting there.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

The general gist seems to be that the MC is popular but his gyaru childhoodfriend, girlfriend, teacher and gf‘s mom all get NTR’d by his yuri mom who transfers to his school as a teacher.

Anyone tried it before?
I personally really liked it. Felt quite unique and I found the art and models to be very much to my liking.

At the same time though, yuri just doesnt have the same feeling. Not sure if it would work better if the mom was a futa lol.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022

Anyone tried it before?
huge missed opportunity to make the mom a futa I just felt that if the mom was a futa the game would had hit harder but with yuri it just feels kind of weak

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018

Anyone tried it before?
Looks great but does not feel like NTR since its yuri so feels rather odd for a NTR

huntethan2

Jan 3, 2018
Spiral Dystopia ( ) is going to be released by Kagura Games later today.

Planning to buy it as soon as it's released: I'm aware that it isn't even the best title from LiLiM, but a proper NTR visual novel (and not another RPG or more netorase) released officially in English deserves my support. Hoping that we get any of the Blue title if they plan to translate some more titles from them.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So is the MC male or female
Male MC, plus I disagree with the post above, the corruption was okay in the previous game. She's doesn't jump on a dick immediately. Don't know about this one though, but the previous game wasn't about hypnosis, more like she can't move while being groped so people took advantage of that and she slowly enjoys it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes