Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
It's different, i don't know how to explain it lol but i can say this: is 10 times better than the games being released nowadays
That's frustratingly vague for such a high amount of praise. Can you atleast say what the gameplay is like? It just seems like a visual novel to me.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
That's frustratingly vague for such a high amount of praise. Can you atleast say what the gameplay is like? It just seems like a visual novel to me.
It's a visual novel, basically as you progress in the story you are given choices to save one girl(one of the three) and the other one is assaulted, this happens all the time so you need to think carefully on what to choose

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
If Spiral Dystopia is good for you guys, recommending this one too. Pretty similar

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this game:
It's animated and the girl is pretty.
Dlsite:

Played a bit with Mtol the text is understandable. But the plot seems to be depressing. I dunno, if I want to finish it.
Have fun.

Reactions: phantomz

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Can anyone help me?

I need help about updating nwjs on RPGmaker MV.

I 've tried asking in troubleshoot section and got no reply....

Oct 5, 2018
Dlsite:

Played a bit with Mtol the text is understandable. But the plot seems to be depressing. I dunno, if I want to finish it.
Have fun.
Corruption? Voyeur?

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Dlsite:

Have fun.
Oh wow. You are right. Sad think is that im too dumb to use programs to translate this to english so i will have to wait for someone to translate it

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Corruption? Voyeur?
I dunno, didn't reach that point yet. You can read reviews on Dlsite, I'm sure someone will mention what this game about.

Oh wow. You are right. Sad think is that im too dumb to use programs to translate this to english so i will have to wait for someone to translate it
You don't need to be smart, Mtool is super easy. You select game.exe file and then start the game, go to tab translation and select it. Even my grandpa would figure out the rest.
Also there are the videos how to do it.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
need a REAL link. Not something that takes 3 hours to download
20 minutes for Mexashare for me, pretty real, if you have some shitty connection dear sir - not a problem of mine, nor anybody's else.

Dumb bags of crap can wait 3 or 3000 hours till somebody comes and gives them miraculous & instantaneous link(s) for all I care, just keep your shitty posts to yourselves during the wait, will ya?

Last edited:

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Dlsite:

Have fun.
Well, it does have a 3.72 rating on dlsite, so that'd be why people aren't really talking about it. That's like a death sentence for any game on dlsite.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well, it does have a 3.72 rating on dlsite, so that'd be why people aren't really talking about it. That's like a death sentence for any game on dlsite.
There is a review written in english and basically it confirmed what I thought. People most likely ruined the rating of the game because it's very depressing. Same thing that I wrote in my post. That's quite bad behavior to be honest, if something is not your cap of tea, it doesn't mean the game is bad. From what I saw, the animation is very good, that's why I decided to share it. Besides, I noticed that here quite a lot of people like depressing stuff. But I must thank you that you pointed it out. After reading that review, I probably won't be playing this game. I don't want to spend a day fixing my mood just to get away from the experience of this game.

Reactions: madhatter11

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
There is a review written in english and basically it confirmed what I thought. People most likely ruined the rating of the game because it's very depressing. Same thing that I wrote in my post. That's quite bad behavior to be honest, if something is not your cap of tea, it doesn't mean the game is bad. From what I saw, the animation is very good, that's why I decided to share it. Besides, I noticed that here quite a lot of people like depressing stuff. But I must thank you that you pointed it out. After reading that review, I probably won't be playing this game. I don't want to spend a day fixing my mood just to get away from the experience of this game.
Download links looks broken. Can't find an image. Used japanease locale already

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Spiral Dystopia ( ) is going to be released by Kagura Games later today.

Planning to buy it as soon as it's released: I'm aware that it isn't even the best title from LiLiM, but a proper NTR visual novel (and not another RPG or more netorase) released officially in English deserves my support. Hoping that we get any of the Blue title if they plan to translate some more titles from them.
Can someone recommend this game? Are the scenes good? I saw some cg's and looks boring

Reactions: Darth Xelleon
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes