Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Is it a rival for each girl, or can 1 rival get all the girls. Hoping for the later.
Its ntr, the story is complicated but now in english we should be able to understand it, remember to buy people, and leave reviews (good ones xD), maybe we could see other Lilim games being translated.

Reactions: Darth Xelleon

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Its ntr, the story is complicated but now in english we should be able to understand it, remember to buy people, and leave reviews (good ones xD), maybe we could see other Lilim games being translated.
It's good to finally see an eroge from lilim translated.
And yea i bought in the tiny hopes the other branch titles get translated, cause they're more ntr focused.
But the main branch also have some interest content like pic related. :KEK:
55031.jpg

Reactions: Animefan_09
Jun 15, 2018
20 minutes for Mexashare for me, pretty real, if you have some shitty connection dear sir - not a problem of mine, nor anybody's else.

Dumb bags of crap can wait 3 or 3000 hours till somebody comes and gives them & instantaneous link(s) for all I care, just keep your shitty posts to yourselves during the wait, will ya?
Nah I dont have a shitty connection. And yea mexa share turned out to be fast(fast enough). Most of those links are capped at the source. Im too used to instantaneous downloads. Also dont need to be rude, my post was tad bit sarcastic cause I coudnt find any good download links at the time. Ofcourse they are out everywhere now

If anyone still wants it

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
Does anyone have a link for this one?

I can´t find it anywhere and looks kinda decent
If u still need it

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Compile them into 1 folder.

I took these links from here:

Password: hentaibedta

Apr 5, 2022

ok, of all recent NTR this is the only one with acceptable quality, it doesn't even compare with the other crap they are releasing. It's an rpgm with some small but good "animations", I thought the art was pretty decent compared to the other releases, the story manages to hold you until the end, it's an NTR that turns into an NTS and then goes back to NTR (only to understand this playing), the game is quite long and has a lot of content, I would give it 9/10.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

ok, of all recent NTR this is the only one with acceptable quality, it doesn't even compare with the other crap they are releasing. It's an rpgm with some small but good "animations", I thought the art was pretty decent compared to the other releases, the story manages to hold you until the end, it's an NTR that turns into an NTS and then goes back to NTR (only to understand this playing), the game is quite long and has a lot of content, I would give it 9/10.
Yeah, people have been giving it decent reviews. I'll wait for a translation.

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
just updated
dev said next update will be in july for the second part of the game

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
If u still need it

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Compile them into 1 folder.

I took these links from here:

Password: hentaibedta
Is there a way to extract or decrypt the files from the exe so I can use MTool to translate this?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there a way to extract or decrypt the files from the exe so I can use MTool to translate this?
???
Its an rpgm game. Just use MTool like you usually do.

If not I dont understand your question
Some RPGM games, mostly MV and MZ, come encrypted so the asset files and such are inaccessible to other programs. You'd need enigma decrypter like the one on this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-decrypter.69864/

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes