Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Any recommendations for ntr/ntrs games with mid battle groping/sex? similar to nymphomania priestess or Sana?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Spiral Dystopia ( ) is going to be released by Kagura Games later today.

Planning to buy it as soon as it's released: I'm aware that it isn't even the best title from LiLiM, but a proper NTR visual novel (and not another RPG or more netorase) released officially in English deserves my support. Hoping that we get any of the Blue title if they plan to translate some more titles from them.
Wait, I don't see a NTR tag on that vn

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Planning to buy it as soon as it's released: I'm aware that it isn't even the best title from LiLiM, but a proper NTR visual novel (and not another RPG or more netorase) released officially in English deserves my support. Hoping that we get any of the Blue title if they plan to translate some more titles from them.
That was fast, maybe because is a VN insead of a buggy rpg (i love Gyu and ONE'S games but they can be a big mess xD)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

I plan to buy it even if i don't like that much compared to others just to support the idea, i wanna see Triangle Blue and the other blue series translated some day and Kagura is my best hope xD

I can (the game) too, although i am not sure if that is part of the blue series or not.....

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Was it NTR? Great!!! i am expecting soething nice for later then. Thanks for the news

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019

It's out!!
Played it and I'd say it's good, the blonde girl more or less gets seduced (also has succubus curse though) by blonde guy and was personally what I enjoyed most. The pink one mostly gets the hypnotized treatment which for me personally is pretty meh, but some stuff happens in act 3 that changes it up a bit. Happy ending also possible, but you'll have to be pretty fast in act 3. Overall I did prefer the previous game, but all in all it's pretty good.

Reactions: 774edde

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

This game looks interesting but i can´t find any links
Does anyone have one? Doesn´t matter if it´s slow as long as it isn´t behind a paywall

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes