Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 5, 2018
Oh man... I'd be so disappointed if only one NPC enjoys her at any given time even in the After Story. She's built for gangbangs. It doesn't have to be every route but it should at least happen in the Masaru and Yasui routes.

View attachment 2661406 View attachment 2661407

Anyway, new Ci-en post from Castella -

The Yasui route is apparently almost done.

Oct 5, 2018
This is AI based but still I'm curious if it's low effort or decent enough?

Also, is this only GoR?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This is AI based but still I'm curious if it's low effort or decent enough?

Also, is this only GoR?

It's always low effort when it's AI based

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone have a trial of this game can you please share it
if you have a dlsite account, it's free for followers, v2 here

followup patch here

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
if you have a dlsite account, it's free for followers, v2 here

followup patch here
Yeah i tried that it said
One is the main file.
The other is the file to include in it.

If you have both DL, please unzip the zip.

Please store the img folder in Melpheus v2/Melpheus Aoi no Verge Trial Version v2/www

Jun 15, 2018
Have anyone tried RPGM - Star Knightess Aura [0.31.0] [aura-dev] | F95zone ? does it even have NTR? I saw it years ago and it still looks like it's in early stages, it's crazy (looks like someone is milking supporters) looks like most of the changelog is just bug fixing and balancing
ye I recently finished it. Has quite a number of scenes even though it somehow doesnt feel like it. It has also taken the path of *tons of fruiteless quests* that actually do matter if you read through everyline. Unfortunately, since I dont like the idea of isekai, I didnt read through everything(i did read about 80% tho)... Regardless,you play as a girl who has a boy friend in the real world, so you do cheat on him when you go to the alternate world. The game also builds up on cheating in the real world but its not there yet.
However, the game overall is probably a 7-8 / 10 for me cause the corruption is actually pretty decent. You can see the MC get corrupted over time...including change in appearance.

If you are craving a good NTR game, this is not it YET.If you are looking to play a decent corruption game with some NTR elements, this is it.

Last edited:

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Avantgarde newest game comes with an anime . Don't remember if their previous game had one but it's pretty awesome lol
I got beat to the punch, was just about to report that here as well, but that opening is making the game look sexy af, can’t wait for it to release.

Reactions: FreeComicz

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
It looks like the creator of the SAO game released a poll on his Patreon. Anyone know what it’s about? His next game maybe?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Have anyone tried RPGM - Star Knightess Aura [0.31.0] [aura-dev] | F95zone ? does it even have NTR? I saw it years ago and it still looks like it's in early stages, it's crazy (looks like someone is milking supporters) looks like most of the changelog is just bug fixing and balancing
  • Dev ain't milking anything, they're rock-solid with a clear plan from the start that they've followed through so far, and been transparent with the budget. Probably one of the most professional devs in this scene.
  • It's a gameplay-heavy game, basically a full JRPG that should be 40-50 hours long at 1.0. So a lot of the additions are indeed gameplay-related. It's also a slow corruption game so it takes a while to really get going with the H, especially on the Earth side.
  • It's something like 60% in, due for 1.0 (completable story and first 2 endings) next June.
  • Since MC has a BF, technically almost every H-scene is cheating. In practice, it really doesn't feel that way in the fantasy world since it's pretty disconnected from Earth and Aura does most of it for altruistic reasons, but the IRL cheating is just starting now. Right now I'd recommend it not for NTR but for slow corruption and moral degeneration.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes