Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 12, 2020

This game looks interesting but i can´t find any links
Does anyone have one? Doesn´t matter if it´s slow as long as it isn´t behind a paywall

Use the Mirror Download. DO send the full save if u get it.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Reverse NTR is so limited because no one makes it a lot I hope someone actually makes one that is good I prefer a Reverse NTR with a Milf Stealing the daughter childhood friend , secret crush or Boyfriend because it refreshing different type of game imagine A sexy milf mother who cucks her daughter because her boyfriend treats her better than her husband who taken their marriage for granted

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea AI is a good shout I guess. But most people completely avoid AI drawn art. Me included, I dont know why. I actually was happy that we are using AI to make games now cause that would probably mean more games---more competition---better games blah blah. But when I played a few of them, it didnt feel that great. One problem I noticed was the inconsistency. One even the character has long hair, second event the same character's hair is half the length.

I think the only fix for that is photoshop from what I have gathered.

To me, using HS2 is easier. Especially because It lets me take screenshots from multiple angles. I really do hate the lack of facial expressions tho.
Ai would be a decent temporary solution. If the scene is good people can look past the AI to a point. And if you get some support you can pay an artist to replace it later.

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hmm ntr content as male protag is one thing but ntr content with a female protag would mean my boyfriend will be stolen? o_O
Yep, but its a popular tag so corruption games get the tag and we see the BF for like 2min at the start or its just mentioned, lol.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
although the story is common among NTR, this game has a good pace and it includes good animations and a male-centric point of view, but with a small and sufficient female point of view. What I could say as one of the best NTR today is that unlike games like Nebel for example, this SAO game is simple and enjoyable to play.
The sprite animations help a ton too, its such a small detail on a game that's not solely sprite cg, but the sprite animations really help sell the scenes.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
FMC is like prostitution not ntr .
Despite having a preference, it still is ntr, just a different flavor.

edit: Read a bit on the dlsite page (machine translated) and it said this
"Certain events progress from the husband's or son's point of view.
Meanwhile, Selenia is doing something she doesn't want her husband or son to see or know about.
*Even if you don't see the flashback from Serenia's point of view, it will not affect the progress of the story. "

As for how much of that is in the game, I dunno.

Reactions: FreeComicz

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
She voiced few manga/dojinshi from terasu mc that is NTR.
View attachment 2672081
I see. Idk why my first thought was she's doing asmr stuff hence the previous question. Seems like she mostly does voicing in original hentai comics judging from the link you've shared.

Anyway, thanks for answering my query. Their work is cool , but I think it's something I can live without. (Also good choice on terasu mc, love some of his works)

Reactions: FreeComicz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes