Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Not enough people talked about Did everyone felt so relaxed after playing it nobody had the strength to talk about it? lol
I'd easily put it on my top 1 ntr games released this year.
The dev completely destroyed my opinion about the faceless NTR dudes being boring enough to bring down a game completely.

I already replayed 3 times, the last time that happened to me was with Scars of Summer. It's a perfect example of how should NTR games be made. The story progression is really easy and understandable, no need to grind anything and the games even 'punish' you for avoiding going into dungeons giving you NTR scenes that happened while they advanced without you and then when you come with them you get some NTR scenes without MC realizing what is happening.
The game even teases you and makes you think it's over but thats when the best part of the game starts. One of the only times I bought a game on dlsite and actually wanted to pay atleast 20$.

It's extremeeeeeeeeeely good. Should be used as NTR RPGMaker 101 for all devs to learn the basics of what gives NTR games their essence.
This game IS AMAZING! It hits all the right NTR notes.
It seems like it is going to be a short game, with obvious ending points here and there, but the corruption and NTR keep trucking along!
I love it.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Not enough people talked about Did everyone felt so relaxed after playing it nobody had the strength to talk about it? lol
The dev completely destroyed my opinion about the faceless NTR dudes being boring enough to bring down a game completely.

I already replayed 3 times, the last time that happened to me was with Scars of Summer. It's a perfect example of how should NTR games be made. The story progression is really easy and understandable, no need to grind anything and the games even 'punish' you for avoiding going into dungeons giving you NTR scenes that happened while they advanced without you and then when you come with them you get some NTR scenes without MC realizing what is happening.
The game even teases you and makes you think it's over but thats when the best part of the game starts. One of the only times I bought a game on dlsite and actually wanted to pay atleast 20$.

It's extremeeeeeeeeeely good. Should be used as NTR RPGMaker 101 for all devs to learn the basics of what gives NTR games their essence.
I've seen a few people giving the game great reviews but their reviews have only turned me away from it. I don't like netorase elements, I dont like lewd curse marks, and I hate mind control/hypnotism. Also I heard its got several ending which is also annoying to me. I dont want to have to pick and choose to get NTR. The massive tits are also less appealing when they bulge out unrealistically.

I did like Scars of Summer, but only the one route where she gets corrupted by the fat guy in the shrine. The others were mea, and I liked the game less after I did them. ( I guess the childhood friend was OK with the stuff in the shed).
Game was fun indeed, it's a perfect filler for the lack of good ntr releases atm. Pacing was also not rushed. The dev's artsyle improved btw.The effort of the "animation" (classic 2-3 frame style) is also not bad, especially the boob squeezing ones.
Not really a big fan of the Blonde one tbh , cuz of the giga boobs with semi slender-body proportion style. The redhead is a perfect example of thicc beauty tho.

I dont like hypnotism in ntr as well, cuz it's the most "easy mode" reason for an ntr plot,but sometimes, I welcome it like in this game, because it has enough reason to be included in the whole plot.

If I were to rate it, I'd go 3/5. It's not impressive, but it's not bad either.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021

Got an MTL?

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Is anyone up to checking out a newly released ? It's not mine (really), I just think the Author would love to see more feedback.

Here's the synopsis:

A story of a man and woman, childhood sweethearts and happily married for more than 10 years.
But does the man know how his life is going to change once his wife enters a bigger world than the one he lives in? A world where his wife has to traverse unknown dangers for the greater good.
Will the unconditional love between them be tested?
How are their decisions going to affect each other's lives?

Go ahead and read Deviant Saga...a dark, heart burning story.

WARNING : This novel contains Heavy NTR and Corruption Content meant only for those seeking NTR stories.

Reactions: Second Season

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
And should be difficult to avoid on the first run without a walkthrough
this is a really good point, that audience/devs need to be aware of.
it basically blurs the line between avoidable/unavoidable.

1) needing a walkthrough:
means you don't know when or if it was even happening.
most games you can actually tell, oh this is a turning point I need to act properly
but games where you thought you're doing good, but then it happens, is a nice NTR hit.

but then you cannot please everyone, as some said, they don't want to miss any scenes.
this challenges the idea that player needs to be unaware at the time of event.
tbh this is very hard to pull off at the same time.

nebel had a solution to this, by you being alarmed for a scene (so you know you didn't miss it), but the timings are unexpected which satisfies the first point, and you even have an ability to stop it, but just imo everything else in the gameplay is too complex, that in hindsight you couldve still missed scenes.

the gameplay is enough to make me not want to open it after the first run.
it's too hard, or at least takes too long to get the scenes.

2) about doing multiple runs for a game:
let's face it, how many games do we say, "man I wish I could've", then start new game
we either reload, make choice in the turning point, view scene, or just get a full gallery unlock file after.

when it's supposed to be, the gameplay should be good enough for audience to start anew. try it again, but with your newfound knowledge, try to avoid them! it blurs the line between avoidable/unavaoidable. the first run could be considered 'technically' avoidable, but without enough knowledge, it's kinda unavoidable you see?

but back to the issue of multiple playthroughs
going off-topic but this is why I don't like RPGM games, most animations and dialog are unskippable (most do hold left click but not fast enough for my taste), and dont get me started on the "move sprite here then bubble emotes with hearts" etc. if anyone knows how to skip those animations, and I was just a noob all this time and you can actually skip them, please let me know, thank you.

with lots of "useless after first run" pixel animations like these, no one will do second playthrough onwards.
we then resort to, reload the first save you can do, but then more parts of the chapter still has these animations, and there comes a point where choices were made, but still these slow animations still take place. sorry for the RPGM rant.

--

anyway, I like hilih's point. I might just try to fit the concept into Neutral Club

• Red Heart
Reactions: william2271

Febui

May 6, 2022
most games you can actually tell, oh this is a turning point I need to act properly
but games where you thought you're doing good, but then it happens, is a nice NTR hit.
Not exactly relevant, but I remember Spiral Legend V doing the reverse, where it several times implies NTR is starting up and actually you don't need to worry. I think there's something to be said for making the player paranoid, as long as you don't overdo it.
the gameplay is enough to make me not want to open it after the first run.
it's too hard, or at least takes too long to get the scenes.
If you beat it, you can do new game + to start with good gear and strong stats, if you wanted. Also, you can go to the family mansion really early with your girlfriend, skip the first boss, and use gf's AOE stun to lock the enemy in place while you beat them down, then both character gain tons of levels and it makes everything much easier for the rest of the game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
If you beat it, you can do new game + to start with good gear and strong stats, if you wanted. Also, you can go to the family mansion really early with your girlfriend, skip the first boss, and use gf's AOE stun to lock the enemy in place while you beat them down, then both character gain tons of levels and it makes everything much easier for the rest of the game.
If I have to beat a game to unlock newgame+ then use some sort of cheese to gain level and make it much easier, why the fuck would I not just use Mtool and cheat. lol

I hated Nebel, and everybody talkin it up is always like, "well you just need to do x, y, z, and then its fine. Just follow this 12 step guide and you start the good stuff within an hour or so!!" lol

To each their own, but if I need a guide to start the game then its garbo to me. I wasted 10hrs for a titty massage, lol so I guess I'm the cuck. I just downloaded a save after that and called it done.

Febui

May 6, 2022
unlock newgame+ then use some sort of cheese
It's an either/or, not a both. Either strat is more than enough.
To each their own, but if I need a guide to start the game
These cheese tactics only matter to people that think it's garbo. It only exists for your sake.
If you liked the game, you wouldn't need it, because the mechanics are fun enough to face the challenge.
Nobody actually needs a guide to start Nebelgeister, and using one will make your experience worse generally
But if you already played through it, having cheese or NG+ pointed out to you might help because you've just had your fill

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's an either/or, not a both. Either strat is more than enough.
These cheese tactics only matter to people that think it's garbo. It only exists for your sake.
If you liked the game, you wouldn't need it, because the mechanics are fun enough to face the challenge.
Nobody actually needs a guide to start Nebelgeister, and using one will make your experience worse generally
But if you already played through it, having cheese or NG+ pointed out to you might help because you've just had your fill
Played blind for 10hrs, the game is garbo to me. you loved it, awesome, I'm happy for you. The guide doesn't exist for me, it exists because someone who loved the game wanted to get more people to play something they loved. If they hated it, they wouldn't spend the time to make a guide.

because the mechanics are fun enough to face the challenge.
That's just your personal preference. They were not fun or challenging to me. It's only hard until you learn the mechanics and then it's just a time-wasting slog.

Reactions: drone4of2

Febui

May 6, 2022
you loved it, awesome, I'm happy for you
I did not.
That's just your personal preference. They were not fun or challenging to me
It's just a general remark. "If you like it, [...] the mechanics are fun enough to face the challenge"
If you don't like it, the mechanics are not fun enough.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Went ahead and played it, and it was about what I expected. Id say a 5/10 for me. Its not bad and drawn out like Nebal, but the whole story premise is just not what I care for. One girl gets hypnotized and the other a curse mark that makes her have sex every 2 days or she dies. That's just a lazy setup to start the corruption.

Even with them not needing the hypnosis and curse in the later part of the game, its still the only reason they are slut which just kills it for me.

There are a lot of areas in town to explore, but no reason to explore them, even the few times we get side events with npcs its at most 2 sprites slammin into each other like a kid makin dolls kiss. Proper sprite animation would have bumped my score 2 maybe 3 points. Add in the slight setup with some npc stories, like the loving couple, then after the mass hypnosis event she is think that her guy is bad in bed, but that it. You never find her cheating with a guard or anything.

As combat goes its definitely the rpgm combat I like for the most part (walk into a mob and it just died, you may lose some hp, ect), but I wish bosses were just cutscene events instead of normal rpgm turned based fights.

Overall its what I expected so im not disappointed, i figured it was goin to be run of the mill with the mind control crap I dont like, and it was. The cg animation and art was good though, but the girls where not my type.

Took me 7.5hrs to complete.

Apr 5, 2022
Went ahead and played it, and it was about what I expected. Id say a 5/10 for me. Its not bad and drawn out like Nebal, but the whole story premise is just not what I care for. One girl gets hypnotized and the other a curse mark that makes her have sex every 2 days or she dies. That's just a lazy setup to start the corruption.

Even with them not needing the hypnosis and curse in the later part of the game, its still the only reason they are slut which just kills it for me.

There are a lot of areas in town to explore, but no reason to explore them, even the few times we get side events with npcs its at most 2 sprites slammin into each other like a kid makin dolls kiss. Proper sprite animation would have bumped my score 2 maybe 3 points. Add in the slight setup with some npc stories, like the loving couple, then after the mass hypnosis event she is think that her guy is bad in bed, but that it. You never find her cheating with a guard or anything.

As combat goes its definitely the rpgm combat I like for the most part (walk into a mob and it just died, you may lose some hp, ect), but I wish bosses were just cutscene events instead of normal rpgm turned based fights.

Overall its what I expected so im not disappointed, i figured it was goin to be run of the mill with the mind control crap I dont like, and it was. The cg animation and art was good though, but the girls where not my type.

Took me 7.5hrs to complete.
fuck it, I really liked this NTR, it is very good especially if compared to the other NTR that are launching recently.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017

anyone have any download link from this developer? i want to try but cant founding

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone here who has rapidgator premium could help me download this ntr game and upload it to other host?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes