Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Please tell us if it's good
Kinda shit, if you like walking around and clicking on literally everything then maybe you will like this. Its a puzzle game, find a screwdriver to open the vent to get 1 number of the code, ect. (You can guess 20x before the guy comes home for you daily raping) I speed-ran it cause I wasn't digging the art and its FMC, but it looks like you need to find evidence to win. I escaped and went to the police and they didn't believe me, lol.

Also, from what I seen this is more corruption game than NTR. Escape with the evidence before you start to like the daily raping.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
but back to the issue of multiple playthroughs
going off-topic but this is why I don't like RPGM games, most animations and dialog are unskippable (most do hold left click but not fast enough for my taste), and dont get me started on the "move sprite here then bubble emotes with hearts" etc. if anyone knows how to skip those animations, and I was just a noob all this time and you can actually skip them, please let me know, thank you.

with lots of "useless after first run" pixel animations like these, no one will do second playthrough onwards.
we then resort to, reload the first save you can do, but then more parts of the chapter still has these animations, and there comes a point where choices were made, but still these slow animations still take place. sorry for the RPGM rant.
So, about the parts I bolded, I can definitely get how you feel with the way bad devs use these, but I just have to say these dialogues would be boring as shit the first time around without the visual elements. If you don't spend paragraphs describing what the characters are doing or showing what they're doing, you have a dialogue system literally worse than the worst Oblivion dialogue.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I like NTR games but I wish there more animated NTR games or remakes NTR games like Black Lilith games that remade into Rpg games that have animated pixel sex or shadow pixel sex with Asagi or Yukikaze I have three NTR game parodies that I wish that are made

High School DxD
Highschoo of the dead
shinmai maou no Testament
I want fat otaku or ugly old man stealing main protagonist harem from him like kohta stealing takashi childhood friend saya and seiko or a perverted uncle ugly fat uncle stealing issei harem

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I like NTR games but I wish there more animated NTR games or remakes NTR games like Black Lilith games that remade into Rpg games that have animated pixel sex or shadow pixel sex with Asagi or Yukikaze I have three NTR game parodies that I wish that are made

High School DxD
Highschoo of the dead
I want fat otaku or ugly old man stealing main protagonist harem from him like kohta stealing takashi childhood friend saya and seiko or a perverted uncle ugly fat uncle stealing issei harem
I feel you 100%

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
You know for a genre like NTR you would expect there to be more NTR with Milfs but no its actually pretty rare to see a decent NTR game with a fine Milf there a ton of childhood friend/high school girl stuff.

I just want a good NTR Milf game to release this year so far there been nothing interesting a least on the RPG maker side since I don't really play AVN or like playing them.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018

High School DxD
Highschoo of the dead
I feel you, friend. There's only garbage going out nowadays... The good old NTR gems days are gone, we have only a few glimpse of joy in some games.

For High School of the Dead you should try NTR Survival Z. Also check Fujino's games and Henteria Chronicles.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

High School DxD
Highschoo of the dead
I am with you in wanting to see ntr parody games of DxD and Shinmai, like SAO they are just really good for ntr xD

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I feel you, friend. There's only garbage going out nowadays... The good old NTR gems days are gone, we have only a few glimpse of joy in some games.

For High School of the Dead you should try NTR Survival Z. Also check Fujino's games and Henteria Chronicles.
I’ve played NTR survival Z it was good but I think someone should make a parody of High school of the dead Rei and saeko are very hot sexy heroines and I want kohta to NTR takashi from him also shizuka and saya even though he is takashi best friend he can’t contain himself anymore so he makes a move on them. That is a NTR plot

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
High school of the dead I want parody we’re kohta NTR these girls from takashi
Rei
IMG_5243.jpeg IMG_5233.jpeg
Saeko
IMG_5231.jpeg IMG_5237.png IMG_5242.png
Shizuka
IMG_5238.png IMG_5236.png IMG_5234.jpeg IMG_5241.png
Saya
IMG_5232.jpeg IMG_5240.png
Kohta
IMG_5239.png
kohta should definitely NTR these girls I want pixel animation and sexy sprites sex scenes and the girls begging for his cock this should be a NTR game no blonde tan guys or BBC it’s not my taste

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
High school of the dead I want parody we’re kohta NTR these girls from takashi
Rei
View attachment 2682614 View attachment 2682620
Saeko
View attachment 2682617 View attachment 2682618 View attachment 2682619
Shizuka
View attachment 2682621 View attachment 2682622 View attachment 2682623 View attachment 2682624
Saya
View attachment 2682627 View attachment 2682629
Kohta
View attachment 2682631
kohta should definitely NTR these girls I want pixel animation and sexy sprites sex scenes and the girls begging for his cock this should be a NTR game no blonde tan guys or BBC it’s not my taste
Anyone willing to take this challenge?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes