Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I like NTR games but I wish there more animated NTR games or remakes NTR games like Black Lilith games that remade into Rpg games that have animated pixel sex or shadow pixel sex with Asagi or Yukikaze I have three NTR game parodies that I wish that are made

High School DxD
Highschoo of the dead
shinmai maou no Testament
I want fat otaku or ugly old man stealing main protagonist harem from him like kohta stealing takashi childhood friend saya and seiko or a perverted uncle ugly fat uncle stealing issei harem
I wish there was one of Re:Zero.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Or even better then any of these To Love-ru
Yisus YESSSS, that one is also good, Clannad too but for different reasons (as in is so sweet that any ntr would feel greater, unlike with Rito where any ntr feels more like "fuck yes!" xD)

Jun 15, 2018
I remember good NTR games used to make my heart beat fast(literally) like right when I'm expecting something to happen. Kinda rare nowadays. I dont know what used to cause that feeling. One game that did that for me multiple times was henteria 2. I don't want to replay that game anytime soon because I will inadvertently steal ideas from it for my own game. Any Ideas why some games hit so much harder than others ? Is it more of a personal thing?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I remember good NTR games used to make my heart beat fast(literally) like right when I'm expecting something to happen. Kinda rare nowadays. I dont know what used to cause that feeling. One game that did that for me multiple times was henteria 2. I don't want to replay that game anytime soon because I will inadvertently steal ideas from it for my own game. Any Ideas why some games hit so much harder than others ? Is it more of a personal thing?
It's a good example. It could have been percieved connection between the character and the girl he was losing; Henteria had a good, long build up that pretty firmly established the connections of at least the main girls. It could have been the fact that you really didn't know where you were going to bump into a scene; I think just about every location was used at least once. Maybe it was the writing, the kinks in play, the theme of a town being edged to corruption via magic though it was mostly just given in to their own lusts and perversion. Honestly could be any or all; only you can answer that question.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think is because they manage to both make you care about the relationship (kind of like your favorite ship in an anime or series) and make the ntr feel like a real betrayal on the girl's part. Like the girl really has changed.

Also what game are you making? Where? What is it about (apart from ntr xD), etc

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur
Jun 15, 2018
I think is because they manage to both make you care about the relationship (kind of like your favorite ship in an anime or series) and make the ntr feel like a real betrayal on the girl's part. Like the girl really has changed.

Also what game are you making? Where? What is it about (apart from ntr xD), etc
Yea kinda make sense I guess. I did get attached to their relationship before it was torn apart but I think the mystery aspect and the unexpectedness as Queen_Nothing explained above was important for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
New game
"
Treasure hunters with a trivial grudge use aphrodisiac items on Veru as revenge.
Although he was spared from being by his natural mental tolerance,
Veru's mind and body became a little nasty.

Vell speaks to Tails when he arrives at the house in a bewitching tone.

"You have to beat me quickly... Maybe another man will cuckold you?"

"Cuckold game" started to motivate my beloved Tail.
Tails works hard to train more to avoid losing his beloved swordsman, but
Veru's body craves pleasure with each passing day—
"

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
"
Treasure hunters with a trivial grudge use aphrodisiac items on Veru as revenge.
Although he was spared from being by his natural mental tolerance,
Veru's mind and body became a little nasty.

Vell speaks to Tails when he arrives at the house in a bewitching tone.

"You have to beat me quickly... Maybe another man will cuckold you?"

"Cuckold game" started to motivate my beloved Tail.
Tails works hard to train more to avoid losing his beloved swordsman, but
Veru's body craves pleasure with each passing day—
"
I'm going to guess this has multiple endings?

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys I want to play this game by Fujino

1686341509547.png

But the game isn't in English, is there an English translation available? I got this from Kemono Party

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes