Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Hey guys I want to play this game by Fujino

View attachment 2686358

But the game isn't in English, is there an English translation available? I got this from Kemono Party
I don't recall there being any translation version, I myself played it in Chinese as well.

But I think you should be able to do some sort of MTL version, although you'd probably need to recompile the game and all (I could never figure out how to do that when I tried for other games).
Maybe the other translator experts can help :)

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Haven't seen anyone mention Pin-Point's newest game yet.

Abosolute S tier fetish content, for Netorare with giga chads with giga cocks, that corrupt the sexually neglected wives instantly (the instant part is the only part I don't like as much, take your time corrupting them, please!)

Your anti-virus might kick up a fuss about saving, for some reason.

Reactions: NickFn092
Jun 15, 2018
Haven't seen anyone mention Pin-Point's newest game yet.

Abosolute S tier fetish content, for Netorare with giga chads with giga cocks, that corrupt the sexually neglected wives instantly (the instant part is the only part I don't like as much, take your time corrupting them, please!)

Your anti-virus might kick up a fuss about saving, for some reason.
Looks like the type where the fmc is a slut from the start. Not my thing

Zairus

May 25, 2017
It's not a bad game i would say, i don't really like the UI, but get used to it after some time, the girfriend is super strong, so she want an MC to defeat her before they could marry, so to stimulate him enough she tell him that if he not gonna make it in time someone other dude might take her away from Mc, so it's basically you go training and defeat her, or you could skip that part go to her and lose and watch her corrupted little by little. I played almost every game from that dev and he doing/using almost the same formula in term of corruption, the girl become masochistic and loved gangbangs, still there is always a choice and 3-4 endings, MC could win and fuck the brains out of the girl himself, could become the complete cuck, or could share her, but still be in lead or could even cheat on his girlfriend himself. I liked the Lascivious game by that dev more, in that game the dev tried something new. The most recent game SMOLDERING, basically almost the same as SUCCUMB, even some side chars names the same, only difference is a fantasy setting. The game is not masterpiece, the art is the weakest point, but game is solid and dev have his own style in term of writing and corruption. It's really hit or miss.

Last edited:

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Isn't there a new ? Does anyone know where to download it? I checked AnimShar - nothing at the moment.

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
Isn't there a new ? Does anyone know where to download it? I checked AnimShar - nothing at the moment.
bruh, ai art cg, i dont find it in hbanchi or hentaku either, the game is new and not quite popular, so i don't think someone gonna upload the game or just wait

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes