Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Eboun

May 18, 2020
Just finished . It was really good, much better than .
And way bigger. Huge premise which both good and not really. It seems like 1/3 of the game can be cutted.

One of the girls is MC sister and i'm not a fan of incest, but she doesn't really behave like one, so it was fine i guess.
And holy damn, the ugly bastard. He truly was the Ugly and the Bastard. Really loved his character. If you don't have problems with NTR logic - most of the plot is good enough.
Also I really like the fact that despite how rough the art looks, you can feel the passion in his work. My respect to Nao.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
And way bigger. Huge premise which both good and not really. It seems like 1/3 of the game can be cutted.

One of the girls is MC sister and i'm not a fan of incest, but she doesn't really behave like one, so it was fine i guess.
And holy damn, the ugly bastard. He truly was the Ugly and the Bastard. Really loved his character. If you don't have problems with NTR logic - most of the plot is good enough.
Also I really like the fact that despite how rough the art looks, you can feel the passion in his work. My respect to Nao.
Do you have download

Jul 20, 2019

I'm sorry but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what the fuck LOL

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
guys i found a very promising game, the just perfect for me
good art, NTR, Animated, H in battle, x ray, etc
the game still in development dan currently u can the trial version, but it's worth it

u can download there, the size after extract is 2.8 GB

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
the game still in development dan currently u can the trial version, but it's worth it

I know this game I’ve been trying to play it but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong If you have the full download can you share it

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020

this game is going to take forever. it's best to forget about it.

I know this game I’ve been trying to play it but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong If you have the full download can you share it
the game is available up to chapter 2.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes