Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
idk like in last few days I guess. I have a designated fap time everyday. I usually find a game or 2 to play but in the last few days i have had to do with normal vanilla stuff :cautious:
Might I interest you in some NTR Audio, in this trying time?

Sometimes they come with scripts, if you download the source, that you can DeepL into passable english.
I (updated) a post about those ones before
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/post-10045847

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

774edde

Mar 23, 2021
I know this advice doesn't apply to everyone but I learnt a little bit of Japanese back in highschool and it has helped me played so many H-games in Japanese that would otherwise never get a proper translation. I know there are more and more translation/publishing groups nowadays but I'd say it's still 100% worth it if you can commit the time and effort to learning the language.

Reactions: kcj300

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I know this advice doesn't apply to everyone but I learnt a little bit of Japanese back in highschool and it has helped me played so many H-games in Japanese that would otherwise never get a proper translation. I know there are more and more translation/publishing groups nowadays but I'd say it's still 100% worth it if you can commit the time and effort to learning the language.
Katakana and Hiragana, ezpz , a cake walk . Then at the start of kanji... I got overwhelmed and run away from learning jp language.

I need a proper mindset before going back to studying it. One thing that I will do once Im all sorted is to read some manga for kids while learning kanji. I know for a fact that those have Furigana in them, that will help me learn.

Anyway, yeah , learning the language is really hard, but the payoff is good.

Reactions: 774edde

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Katakana and Hiragana, ezpz , a cake walk . Then at the start of kanji... I got overwhelmed and run away from learning jp language.

I need a proper mindset before going back to studying it. One thing that I will do once Im all sorted is to read some manga for kids while learning kanji. I know for a fact that those have Furigana in them, that will help me learn.

Anyway, yeah , learning the language is really hard, but the payoff is good.
Completely same experience with me and a couple of friends I talked about. Kanji is a crime on humanity.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
this one litteraly came out today, chill lol
I was about to say something similar but mentioning and as good games that came out recently, like wtf has he been smoking or do they just lurk without even reading the thread?

Jun 15, 2018
I was about to say something similar but mentioning and as good games that came out recently, like wtf has he been smoking or do they just lurk without even reading the thread?
Ive finished both of them, And I read every single post on this thread

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ive finished both of them, And I read every single post on this thread
Ok sorry but it really sounded like yopu weren't, mostly because you didn't specify time until afterwards.

If you don't mind older games and VNs i suggest you play the Netorare Nurse series, some of the best stuff i have played ever

Jun 15, 2018
Ok sorry but it really sounded like yopu weren't, mostly because you didn't specify time until afterwards.

If you don't mind older games and VNs i suggest you play the Netorare Nurse series, some of the best stuff i have played ever
Oh ! I vaguely remember that! Definitely gonna replay that ! Thanks!

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Honestly I never understood the appeal of such games, like yea people praise the NTR in this game but like if the game be looking like big circles in paint then I'm sorry but that ain't a good game, like I'm not wasting my time on a game that looks like its made in 2008, the dev 1000% had enough budget to make it somewhat good looking. Why make a hentai game if it doesn't look appealing. (If the game look good then when it comes to playing the game then its also good)

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Honestly I never understood the appeal of such games, like yea people praise the NTR in this game but like if the game be looking like big circles in paint then I'm sorry but that ain't a good game, like I'm not wasting my time on a game that looks like its made in 2008, the dev 1000% had enough budget to make it somewhat good looking. Why make a hentai game if it doesn't look appealing. (If the game look good then when it comes to playing the game then its also good)
Lmao, agreed.
It is very rare to see good looking female MC's in NTR games lately.
Most of them have ridiculus proportion (balloon sized boobs/balloon sized butt) or just terrible drawing skills.
This year, I believe there is only one game with a very attractive female MC, Nebel.
I can't think of any [NTR] games that fit the bill that came out this year. And it's already June!

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Lmao, agreed.
Most of them have ridiculus proportion (balloon sized boobs/balloon sized butt) or just terrible drawing skills.
This year, I believe there is only one game with a very attractive female MC, Nebel.
I can't think of any [NTR] games that fit the bill that came out this year. And it's already June!
I agree about the proportion. I also dislike balloon sizes, though I would not complain about art skills.

to me it's fine for artists, new or learning to release games. let them do more and hone their craft. because if we do not appreciate this fact, developers will turn to AI.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Lmao, agreed.
Not everyone can be a good artist, and the games released recently using AI art are actually WORSE, that is the other side of the coin: good art but trash story, mechanics, etc.

Generally good art is for VN, if i just want to really fap i check VN since they depend more on the art than RPG games.

Reactions: FreeComicz and ktez
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes