Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Just finished . It was really good, much better than .
And way bigger. Huge premise which both good and not really. It seems like 1/3 of the game can be cutted.

One of the girls is MC sister and i'm not a fan of incest, but she doesn't really behave like one, so it was fine i guess.
And holy damn, the ugly bastard. He truly was the Ugly and the Bastard. Really loved his character. If you don't have problems with NTR logic - most of the plot is good enough.
Also I really like the fact that despite how rough the art looks, you can feel the passion in his work. My respect to Nao.
Can you tell me where did you download "Utakata no tsubomi" please and all the games from "Venus"? And it is in japenese only right?
Thanks in advance!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
We have Now around 1102 game with NTR tag on this site , are you hoping for more ? do you think this number can be increased in future ? and what's your opnion about the recent NTR games are they worth it or can be better ...

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
We have Now around 1102 game with NTR tag on this site , are you hoping for more ? do you think this number can be increased in future ? and what's your opnion about the recent NTR games are they worth it or can be better ...
Hopefully more way more i kinda have the personal feeling that NTR is staggnating a bit or big releases end up as a disappointment (looking at you NTRMAN) i also think they are stagnating in a sens of alot of them not being creative at all just the same narrative over and over and then not even well executed

• Sad
Reactions: hp_surfer

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
can anyone check this i liked a previous work from this dev (wasn't a game but a CG, very good). The art is top notch and the previous work give sme hope the ntr will be good too xD

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
can anyone check this i liked a previous work from this dev (wasn't a game but a CG, very good). The art is top notch and the previous work give sme hope the ntr will be good too xD
Looks good I hope someone can show me some of the game development

Reactions: Animefan_09

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
This author is extremely talented. Married Mom POV, ongoing. Also has a longer story with a similar vibe

This is some very solid stuff, even though it's female POV. Thanks for the link. Recently the 4th part got published, all are 4.6+ ranked, first 3 are 4.7+.

As far as I got the author is some half-Asian Californian slut who is into white studs and affluent and dominant mature men (who would have guessed), and she went to a shrink in relation to that and published other stuff as a part of the therapy - about 'Lola' girl, which is sort of autobiographical. So the point is - the gal knows what she's writing about :LOL:, and she's indeed a good writer.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes