Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Lmao, agreed.
It is very rare to see good looking female MC's in NTR games lately.
Most of them have ridiculus proportion (balloon sized boobs/balloon sized butt) or just terrible drawing skills.
This year, I believe there is only one game with a very attractive female MC, Nebel.
I can't think of any [NTR] games that fit the bill that came out this year. And it's already June!
all of this is subjective to be honest I like larger women so I like the bigger bodies and dislike smaller framed girls so unless the art is god awful I dont think its fair to say they are unattractive maybe for you but not in general.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
all of this is subjective to be honest I like larger women so I like the bigger bodies and dislike smaller framed girls so unless the art is god awful I dont think its fair to say they are unattractive maybe for you but not in general.
Agreed I personally prefer the so called balloon tits that so many people cry about in this website at the end of the day beauty is in the eye of the beholder we all like different things imagine how boring the world would be if the all liked the same shit

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Agreed I personally prefer the so called balloon tits that so many people cry about in this website at the end of the day beauty is in the eye of the beholder we all like different things imagine how boring the world would be if the all liked the same shit
Gigatits are a form of uncensored censorship when they start obscuring the other shapes and curves of the body

• Haha
Reactions: Yambidexter

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Lmao, agreed.
Most of them have ridiculus proportion (balloon sized boobs/balloon sized butt) or just terrible drawing skills.
This year, I believe there is only one game with a very attractive female MC, Nebel.
I can't think of any [NTR] games that fit the bill that came out this year. And it's already June!
It's unironic titflation, there's no restrictions on supply when it comes to drawings so we end up with more and more ridiculous.

Hero Roy's Wedding had good art, and surprisingly good gameplay. Although it looks it was technically last year with 30 dec thread date.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Mmm...this game is still in development, but maybe most of you haven't tried it? It's got some decent NTR scenes: https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-middle-east-v0-1-5-lustfulfantasy.57199/

Plus side it's got a Muslim flavor to it, something you don't seem often. It's clear the developer has a background unlike most devs which makes it interesting on its own. Something forbidden, something exciting.

There's blackmail, throat fucking, multiple paths, decent art. It's highly above average, probably 4/5 - 5/5 for me.

Downside is it's FMC and you're essentially whoring her out and making her more corrupted + cheat on hubby. It is visual novel, so there's limited amount of gameplay.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Lmao, agreed.
Lol, the one game you praise for looking good is Nebel, lolololol

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Yap, Nebel has one of the best CG's out there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that we're talking about CG, not gameplay :rolleyes:
I mean, the art is good, the scenes are boring as hell. The girl sure knows how to make a poker face on all scenes, really good.
Honestly I never understood the appeal of such games, like yea people praise the NTR in this game but like if the game be looking like big circles in paint then I'm sorry but that ain't a good game, like I'm not wasting my time on a game that looks like its made in 2008, the dev 1000% had enough budget to make it somewhat good looking. Why make a hentai game if it doesn't look appealing. (If the game look good then when it comes to playing the game then its also good)
No need to have the best art, just a good art direction to be good, look at Nebel for example, boring as hell on all senses but you do you I suppose...

Reactions: Aramintha
Apr 5, 2022
Yap, Nebel has one of the best CG's out there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that we're talking about CG, not gameplay :rolleyes:
for me Nebel is the NTR game that had the most potential this year, but it had an unfortunate and horrible execution, the one that makes the game boring and unnecessarily complicated.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Fujino's SAO NTR is the only top tier this year so far , and it's not even finished yet. Nebel was ok, but nothing compared to SAO.

Though, I have a feeling that there's a 2nd top tier coming up soon,..Castella's Scars of Summer 2nd game. Might be expecting the Kagura release in Q4 or 2024.

Oh right, there's also Otome's Winter Memories to look forward to...which I consider as ntr (netori). So maybe 3 top tier this year.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
Bro, this year has been one of the driest years since the NTR boom took off 2014-2015.
We've had, what, ONE studio animated Hentai this year?? And that was a part 3, 6/10 quality
I would say the NTR boom was 2010-2015, since then it has gotten drier and drier. So many studios and developers are doing vanilla now or closed shop or just unoriginal "rape play" scenarios.

Law and Law

Aug 28, 2021
Isn't that just honey select models and custom background ?
Don't know about this artist but found one animation about Goblin breeding... it was great he posted in twitter "Breeding Farm the game ?" With this caption and this link so I was confused he making the game or just released it so thats why Im asking

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
The most sad part of these games isn't even for me the story or even in the least the CG's... it's how linear it feels and how little control you have over the outcome that makes most of the modern NTR games so bad... They feel more like a cashgrab cuz the developer wanted to ride the hype train for a quick buck instead of actually making something with a coherent story, multiple branches/freedom of choice type game that everyone loves (scars of summer is a good example of this even with it's flaws it felt good to play it cuz of it's freedom) but that's just my opinion on this matter

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
We can agree that Nebel is overcomplicated with the execution of scenes and such, however we can agree that the art is amazing, the time system NTR free roam is also really fucking great and adds a nice touch to a RPGMaker game, the camera systems is also a really fucking great addition. keep in mind its A RPGMaker game engine which just blows my mind. Like I understand the people hating on it however some people just hate on it for no good solid reason, like yea it got problems and such however no game will ever be perfect, there will always be someone who wants more in a game. Like personally I love nebel its prob my top 3 game however I do wish for slightly more content and NTR scenes, like even acctual CG's of cams instead of Camera view he should add POV view of the yellow hair dude fuckiner kana.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
The most sad part of these games isn't even for me the story or even in the least the CG's... it's how linear it feels and how little control you have over the outcome that makes most of the modern NTR games so bad... They feel more like a cashgrab cuz the developer wanted to ride the hype train for a quick buck instead of actually making something with a coherent story, multiple branches/freedom of choice type game that everyone loves (scars of summer is a good example of this even with it's flaws it felt good to play it cuz of it's freedom) but that's just my opinion on this matter
Alicesoft had some GOAT games. There latest was like... the laziest shortest game they have ever put out. I really hope their next game has actual effort.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I have to disagree, multiple branches are a negative to me. I'm not trying to play the same game 5 times for a slightly different outcome. That said, im not gonna be too upset, since I'm just going to play one route and download a save. It's not the lack of choices to me. Its that most of the new stuff just slaps the NTR tag on anything just because its a popular tag and they do the bare minimum to establish the NTR.

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
I think you guys are complaining without reason. This year we already had Nebel, NTR Survival Z and we're going to get both SORAUE new work and Scars of Summer sequel very soon. Then we also have amazing games like SAO NTR and the Azur Lane game (which is already completed by the way) and a lot of other rpgm games that were not translated or are still being developed. For example, i recently played "in by side" and it was a solid 7/10 at least. I also recenty found "The corruption of the village" which is going to be pretty much a henteria chronicles, wich reminds me that we also have constant updates of henteria chronicles 3. We also have other western works like Holding Hands, Star Knightess Aura, A perfect marriage, a promise best left unkept, turning the page, the king of summer, indecent wife hana and problably a lot more.
You guys act like nowadays only AI NTR is made, wich is far from being the truth, youre all being too dramatic just because NTRMAN disappointed us.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes