Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
I like NTR games but I wish there more animated NTR games or remakes NTR games like Black Lilith games that remade into Rpg games that have animated pixel sex or shadow pixel sex with Asagi or Yukikaze I have three NTR game parodies that I wish that are made

High School DxD
Highschoo of the dead
shinmai maou no Testament
I want fat otaku or ugly old man stealing main protagonist harem from him like kohta stealing takashi childhood friend saya and seiko or a perverted uncle ugly fat uncle stealing issei harem
I would love to see all of those anime in a ntr game. Those and maybe even to love ru. The hidden ntr scenes would be so good for all of them! I need more games with hidden ntr!

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I would love to see all of those anime in a ntr game. Those and maybe even to love ru. The hidden ntr scenes would be so good for all of them! I need more games with hidden ntr!
there was someone working on a to love ru ntr game but sadly it fell through either because he was getting too much backlash for how bad it was as he was inexperienced or he got tired and life got in the way.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
there was someone working on a to love ru ntr game but sadly it fell through either because he was getting too much backlash for how bad it was as he was inexperienced or he got tired and life got in the way.
I get it people will say negative things about the game you can’t change that but I rather still say I attempted it and did it then say I quit because people complain about it master yoda said this do or do not there is no try if the first one fails do it again learn from the previous one see what they like or did not like

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
High school of the dead I want parody we’re kohta NTR these girls from takashi

kohta should definitely NTR these girls I want pixel animation and sexy sprites sex scenes and the girls begging for his cock this should be a NTR game no blonde tan guys or BBC it’s not my taste
Nahh, i like Kohta, plus all hints are that he gets Saya in canon already (will never know, RIP the author)

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Nahh, i like Kohta, plus all hints are that he gets Saya in canon already (will never know, RIP the author)
True that’s why If we have a parody version of it might be the only close’s thing we get of it so that’s why we have multiple routes one with only saya route pure love ending saeko and Rei NTR ending or NTR harem ending

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
looks like NTR legend. seems diff developer but looks interesting

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The description looks like it's netorase, sad.

Description of the girl:
・ Decided to "cuckold" for the main character!
Yeah. From the dlsite description too, "This work is a work specializing in a single road event experience without combat. Please be careful when purchasing."

Unlike the previous game, it looks like this game will play more like a linear storyline similar to the creator's first game. Guess the creator is experimenting with the different NTR game types? (Unavoidable NTR, Avoidable NTR, Netorase)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

available in next few days
Full game? I like this dev, and i hope this turns to ntr, at the very least i hope it becomes one of those devious netorase where the truth is in doubt, like there is some suspense wether she has fallen for real or not.

EDIT: wait already out? Well i will still play it even if its netorase, the previous 2 games where good and the dev is really receptive to feedback......lets see how many updates this one has xD

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
New game(netorase and netorare?)
netorase 90% of the game, ntr last 10%, they mention 'netorase' and 'netorare' hundreds of times, they just talk about it all day

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes