Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
ive read you guys say SAO NTR is the best one in recent times, but I haven't played it
I have a question, is the NTR there avoidable?
is being avoidable not an important ingredient in good NTR games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ka1E1

welkin4tw

Dec 23, 2018
ive read you guys say SAO NTR is the best one in recent times, but I haven't played it

Just play it, part 1 just finished. then you will understand why many like it.

Unfortunately, ntr avoidable is not included - but it would be a cool bonus.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
ntr is not avoidable in sao, not important for me if the ntr is avoidable.
sao used some a lot of interesting mechanisms as an rpgm game, also the art/animation is good and very lookalike to the anime, so thats probably some of the reasons it's good

Jun 15, 2018
do you have a link with full version?

Slow links, mexashare is the fastest one I guess. Ifyou wait a few hours or so, im sure you can get faster links

Edit:Mexashare is good. 10 min dl

Edit: even better

Last edited:

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Serious question here: do you guys think it is important ?

I guess it can depend on the implementation but when I think of avoidable NTR I think of taking certain actions / making certain choices as the male MC to avoid the partner being with others.
To me this means ruining the mistery aspects of a good NTR since you have to actively "make the wrong choices" if you want to see the NTR content.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Okay okay i know that this one

Looks to be more of a corruption game than an NTR game (and some even doubt it could count as corruption since the woman seems to be quite "open" since the beginning of the game)

but what about this one?

From the description I can understand that the MC "sells" the FMC in order to win the game or the woman herself looks for other men since she looks to be something like a succubus...... so is the NTR good? Does anyone try to steal the girl? or is it more of a Netorase where the MC just watchs her girl being used? Graphics looks good but the plot seems kinda soft so i look for some comments before trying it.....

Jun 15, 2018

I guess it can depend on the implementation but when I think of avoidable NTR I think of taking certain actions / making certain choices as the male MC to avoid the partner being with others.
To me this means ruining the mystery aspects of a good NTR since you have to actively "make the wrong choices" if you want to see the NTR content.
I am being very honest here, I am too afraid to miss scenes...especially NTR scenes...so to me I always prefer unavoidable NTR.

Otherwise I have to go to the walkthrough and see if I missed any.

It's a disappointment in either case.
If I missed a scene, then I have to replay that part/read some of the walk through that ruins the mystery.
If I didn't miss a scene, then I feel like damn I wish there was some NTR in the route I didn't follow.

However, I really do see the appeal of avoidable NTR. It gives you the sense of "I fucked it up", or "I did something that led to this". But I still do prefer unavoidable.

Lastly, since some devs don't want to completely shun the NTR-hating crowd(or perhaps to appeal to the NTR-loving crowd), I completely do understand and support them for making NTR-avoidable.

Avoidable NTR is better than no NTR to me.

Jun 15, 2018
Okay okay i know that this one

Looks to be more of a corruption game than an NTR game (and some even doubt it could count as corruption since the woman seems to be quite "open" since the beginning of the game)
FACK I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS... I hope its still good enough :confused:

hilih--

May 22, 2019

To me this means ruining the mistery aspects of a good NTR since you have to actively "make the wrong choices" if you want to see the NTR content.
It is nice to have if it is done properly: to avoid you need to make the right decisions in the gameplay, not a simple choice of several options.
And should be difficult to avoid on the first run without a walkthrough (Like Kegani games, Leanne 2, A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape (partially), NTR Survival Z (partially), Curse of Kubel).
But when games have only "obviously wrong choices" then it's better without them.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

In an NTR game? No, I don't think it's important at all for the NTR to be avoidable. The NTR is where all the lewd content is that you downloaded the game for. If you want to play a game without NTR, play literally anything else on Steam. Or any of the thousands of harem games. If you pick an NTR game, you're saying 'I want to watch someone lose their loved one and have their heart broken, and I want to watch a woman fall to pleasure from the wrong guy'. Accept it, and lean into it.

Why would you knowingly download an NTR game and then try to dodge the content? The only reason I could see it making sense is from some crazy 'challenge mode' perspective. As in, taking an 'avoidable NTR' game and trying to beat it pure, and take the NTR as the punishment/loss condition.

That said. If you're going to make NTR avoidable, at least do it right. If a player makes the 'right choices' to keep the girl loyal and uncorrupted, give that route some scenes or some kind of pay out. Even if it's just extended romancing, like dates or emotional reconnecting or finally confessing to the crush and it going well, etc.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Avoidable NTR makes it worse too me. If I have to play bad or make poor decisions to get NTR it takes away the feel of it for me. And to answer your question, it's NOT avoidable in SAO. Although DEV stated there may be choices later to move it to a netorase route instead of netorare.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow and ktez

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Boring game. Dont even know why its tagged as ntr. The mother is already a slut before she even got fucked the first time.
Because using the Netorare tag for a corruption game gets it more views, lol. And if she is already a slut the corruption part seems lackluster too.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It is nice to have if it is done properly: to avoid you need to make the right decisions in the gameplay, not a simple choice of several options.
And should be difficult to avoid on the first run without a walkthrough (Like Kegani games, Leanne 2, A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape (partially), NTR Survival Z (partially), Curse of Kubel).
But when games have only "obviously wrong choices" then it's better without them.
I hate avoidable, but Leane 2 was amazing imo. I was not expecting what happened when I came back to the castle. Gets a bit mea after since I have to intentionally play bad to keep it rollin, but just that event made the game worth it.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
but what about this one?
Played an hour of it, so unless there is a specific NTR ending, this ain't NTR.

tldr: It's not Netorare. It's not even Netorase.
It's 4th wall breaking Female-Protagonist Whoring.
The succubus rocks up out of nowhere, and immediately you go off to another world and begin whoring her out.

Plot: You - hikkimori 30yr old virgin
Half succubus, Eunice/Yunis, makes a contract with you to take you to another world.
Contract backfires, she becomes Smaller, and you become her Master.
And now sexual acts with takes her mana for yourself.
Now Yunis needs to find a new source of Mana.

During the Day, you watch over her actions in the city, and can give her orders (only a certain amount of orders per day).

At Night you control yourself, and use up any unused Orders
Collect materials outside and make things at the base (shitty grind)
Interact with Yunis

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Not enough people talked about Did everyone felt so relaxed after playing it nobody had the strength to talk about it? lol
I'd easily put it on my top 1 ntr games released this year.
The dev completely destroyed my opinion about the faceless NTR dudes being boring enough to bring down a game completely.

I already replayed 3 times, the last time that happened to me was with Scars of Summer. It's a perfect example of how should NTR games be made. The story progression is really easy and understandable, no need to grind anything and the games even 'punish' you for avoiding going into dungeons giving you NTR scenes that happened while they advanced without you and then when you come with them you get some NTR scenes without MC realizing what is happening.
The game even teases you and makes you think it's over but thats when the best part of the game starts. One of the only times I bought a game on dlsite and actually wanted to pay atleast 20$.

It's extremeeeeeeeeeely good. Should be used as NTR RPGMaker 101 for all devs to learn the basics of what gives NTR games their essence.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not enough people talked about Did everyone felt so relaxed after playing it nobody had the strength to talk about it? lol
I'd easily put it on my top 1 ntr games released this year.
The dev completely destroyed my opinion about the faceless NTR dudes being boring enough to bring down a game completely.

I already replayed 3 times, the last time that happened to me was with Scars of Summer. It's a perfect example of how should NTR games be made. The story progression is really easy and understandable, no need to grind anything and the games even 'punish' you for avoiding going into dungeons giving you NTR scenes that happened while they advanced without you and then when you come with them you get some NTR scenes without MC realizing what is happening.
The game even teases you and makes you think it's over but thats when the best part of the game starts. One of the only times I bought a game on dlsite and actually wanted to pay atleast 20$.

It's extremeeeeeeeeeely good. Should be used as NTR RPGMaker 101 for all devs to learn the basics of what gives NTR games their essence.
I've seen a few people giving the game great reviews but their reviews have only turned me away from it. I don't like netorase elements, I dont like lewd curse marks, and I hate mind control/hypnotism. Also I heard its got several ending which is also annoying to me. I dont want to have to pick and choose to get NTR. The massive tits are also less appealing when they bulge out unrealistically.

I did like Scars of Summer, but only the one route where she gets corrupted by the fat guy in the shrine. The others were mea, and I liked the game less after I did them. ( I guess the childhood friend was OK with the stuff in the shed).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes