Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
This game comes out in 3 days looked decent until I read the words female protagonist, I dont know about other but NTR from female perspective just doesnt feel as good as the opposite.
Generally I agree with you but there are exceptions.
Here's one NTR game with a female protagonist that I really liked: .
Mostly because the cuck does indeed find about the NTR and suffers as a consequence.

m823543

Jan 17, 2021

Looks promising. Anyone tried this?

Reactions: Satiro
Jun 15, 2018
Wish there were more NTR games with good scenes and art, definitely would love to see more BBC QOS content in the NTR genre
I think making good scenes is really hard lol. I personally prefer hand drawn and I cant fucking draw. I have been making this NTR game for quite some time now (like 2 months?) (using HS2 and rpgm) but the scenes are shit.

Its going to turn out to be such an average game that I barely work on it nowadays.

I don't really have a solution to this problem. Especially when you have other things in life to handle.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I think making good scenes is really hard lol. I personally prefer hand drawn and I cant fucking draw. I have been making this NTR game for quite some time now (like 2 months?) (using HS2 and rpgm) but the scenes are shit.

Its going to turn out to be such an average game that I barely work on it nowadays.

I don't really have a solution to this problem. Especially when you have other things in life to handle.
Yeah making NTR games whether it be 2d or 3d is hard so people usually pay for artists to do it. These days you can use AI maybe?

Jun 15, 2018
Yeah making NTR games whether it be 2d or 3d is hard so people usually pay for artists to do it. These days you can use AI maybe?
Yea AI is a good shout I guess. But most people completely avoid AI drawn art. Me included, I dont know why. I actually was happy that we are using AI to make games now cause that would probably mean more games---more competition---better games blah blah. But when I played a few of them, it didnt feel that great. One problem I noticed was the inconsistency. One even the character has long hair, second event the same character's hair is half the length.

I think the only fix for that is photoshop from what I have gathered.

To me, using HS2 is easier. Especially because It lets me take screenshots from multiple angles. I really do hate the lack of facial expressions tho.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019

same..
i feel this right now lol

Reactions: phantomz
Apr 5, 2022
I just played SAO update and... who could imagine that a guy with KK and a SAO parody would be the best NTR game these days...
although the story is common among NTR, this game has a good pace and it includes good animations and a male-centric point of view, but with a small and sufficient female point of view. What I could say as one of the best NTR today is that unlike games like Nebel for example, this SAO game is simple and enjoyable to play.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Hmm ntr content as male protag is one thing but ntr content with a female protag would mean my boyfriend will be stolen? o_O
Mostly no. Those are rare cases in hentai doujins, and even rarer in ntr games. What you get in female protag ntr games is mostly side of corruption , coercion and cheating.

But as I've said it many times in this thread, as long as the loved one/love interest of the male mc is being taken away, Im still happy to play the game.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes