Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
Looking forward to SAO more and more, the author received a lot of fans' opinions, implemented and produced, and was very much looking forward to the gameplay of the virtual perspective

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Looking forward to SAO more and more, the author received a lot of fans' opinions, implemented and produced, and was very much looking forward to the gameplay of the virtual perspective
Looks like getting more things to see inoda going to do too Asuna each event who going corrupt Asuna to make her into his girlfriend and as a bonus he gets her mom too

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
Looks like getting more things to see inoda going to do too Asuna each event who going corrupt Asuna to make her into his girlfriend and as a bonus he gets her mom too
Have you played Karin Warden, I hope to see the H fight with Ida and the proper use of Asuna as the first perspective is also good, and it is more free in the virtual world. By having a change in the H value, step by step eroding the lewd value to do more things

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
I don't speak English well and can only type with translation software, some places may look strange, I'm sorry

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Trying the new starworks game, not really far into it but... god damn why dont the devs ever develop the fmc?

Like you get a couple of sentences and thats it. Thats most of all you get from her character.

I think a good ntr game should play out like a non ntr game for at least the first fifth of the game. So the characters get developed and you get the sense of achieved relationships and the impact of ntr on them.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019

They translated it. Can someone upload that version somewhere else? Mega? Gofile? Pixeldrain?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes